What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I can categorically tell you that there is nothing wrong with eating food with anyone for Muslims as long as it is prepared in "Halal" manner.

Talon is a great gal, she has her own views, if she thinks in such a way, it's her prerogative. Who are we to tell anyone what they think is not right.

Does Islam say anything about not eating with non-muslims?

How would you feel, if in some other thread, serious one, not naswar, if some discussion is going on with a hindu from India, and some other hindu jumps in and says, yeh musalmanon ke saath baith kar mat khana, apne dharm ke khilaaf hai?

wait talon hyper secur, let me try and find. you think i am making baat ka batangard and i am bad boy and want to kick me out. wait. let me search. i dont know how.

Pinko... you need some growing up to do. He is a kid, and you're behving like one.

Definition of Tu-tu-mein-mein = Action Reaction / He started it I finished it / If he starts I will finish / If he barks I'll bark back

Are you 17? If not. Then do what grown ups do. We say: Daffa karo and we move on... :D

@Hyperion nai I am just calling witness in case I slaughter him...I will have witness he started it!

Last edited by a moderator:
wait talon hyper secur, let me try and find. you think i am making baat ka batangard and i am bad boy and want to kick me out. wait. let me search. i dont know how.

Seriously speaking it desnt search too well will just show you the thread not the page number...hate the search box!

No one wants to kick you out. If that were the case you'd be out 5 pages ago. Yes, you are making baat ka pattangar, just like Talon. Both of you need lots of growing up to do.

Kiddo, you need to control your anger, otherwise people will troll you in real life too. Just a friendly advice.

Let me search out the post which made me not to sleep one whole night in anger.

P.S. It was not in this thread. I am sory for bringing it her. But then Talon has jumped in and joined the fun, instead of keeping quiet like the rest.

How to search for old posts?

@doppelganger Dude, me and Razpak has fought too much that people know this and even Moderators too. Hyperion and Webmaster told it to let it go for Naswar Corner, we stopped.

I had much heated debates with moderators, think tanks, too. But at the end of the day, we forget. I even fought with arp2041, but still i consider him as my best buddy.

Sometimes, leave the issue and move on especially on a thread which is for normal chit chat.

I know how this started .this started on a kashmir thread between @Mirzay and @doppelganger .

I along with Armstrong and ak47a were there too.

Mate doppelganger, even I don't agree with her views but still you can't forcee her mate.

The best thing is to let it go.
@Talon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom