What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@doppelganger Buddy, we pull each other's leg everyday. They call me pregnant woman. :hitwall:

Even Iranians, Chinese American posters have asked me whether I am a girl or a boy. Rumor started by Safriz. But he is a very good friend of mine.

Don't take things too seriously.

@Talon You leave this debate. May be I can convince him to calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remain very technical.. and turn on super stealth mode. RCS of more than a "chawwani" will not be tolerated, they should not see our approach vector. BVR engagement is not permitted, ceiling for the exercise is set it 2 comment meters... bait them into WVR fight and disengage bogeys after one kill... live to fight another day.... :D

Aye Aye Captain.

What you wanna me to do??

Daffa karo yaar.. abb saray jaa karr wahan tuu tuuu mein mein karain gay.

Btw, any latest Iranian invention thread? :unsure:

I made a paper model of the Iranian stealth jet, it flew well. Thing is that the real prototype, its super advanced...just can't seem to fit anything larger than a midget in the cockpit. :what:

@doppelganger Buddy, we pull each other's leg everyday. They call me pregnant woman. :hitwall:

Even Iranians, Chinese American posters have asked me whether I am a girl or a boy. Rumor started by Safriz. But he is a very good friend of mine.

All yours Kathrina @KRAIT

I think he has taken the comment a bit too personally.

GHANTA.

Tell this to Webby instead :D

I know how this started .this started on a kashmir thread between @Mirzay and @doppelganger .

I along with Armstrong and ak47a were there too.

Mate doppelganger, even I don't agree with her views but still you can't forcee her mate.

The best thing is to let it go.
@Talon.

You are right sir. I felt really bad. I thought we and Pakistanis were brothers with sad history. This made me feel very bad. As if some gora or some jahapanah is putting his jutti on me. :angry:

I have taken lot of effort to copy and paste each post separately in same order in word file and am pasting here. Hope it looks ok. Then I will say bye bye forever. dont want to be in place where people say I am a kid and tharki and all.

Mirzay: Bhel puri mana nhi nhi hai but non muslim k sath ya unka khana mana hai
Doppelganger: Are you for real man?
Armstrong: Bibi...yeh kidhar se Islam lei kar aa rahii hooo...aisaaa kuch nahin hotaaa if its Halal !
Ayush: again,she is a women.
Doppelganger: He bhagwaan.

Sory @Mirzay ji

Lekin aapke khayaal bahut tucch hain ji.

Mere naseeb mei klikha hai bandiyon se aaj panga hoga.
Mirzay: @Armstrong it's a long discussion per kuch cheeze mana hain aur woh apko bata kr kuch halal nhi krte hnge
Doppelganger: @Mirzay ji , seriously some of you do not eat with non-Muslims? I have a muslim friend in class. He eats with us wherever we go. Just does not drink.
Armstrong: Achaaa Jee...lets not have that discussion here !
Doppelganger: @Mirzay ji. Please reply kero.
Mirzay: whtever huNh do you think i really care about panga with you
Doppelganger: Oye madam, sharafat se pesh ao please.

Yahan main sory bol raha hun, aap to chadh hi gayi.
Mirzay: yeah many of us do not eat with non muslims .
Armstrong: Behan busss karooo aur ghalat biyanii maaat karoooo...many of us do nothing of the sort !

I've many Non-Muslim friends & I've eaten everything from them....college mein jeeebb mein paisee hiii nahin hoteiii theiiii !
Doppelganger: Ok thank you for answering.

Is it because you do not know how they have cut the meat?

So basically there are no mixed faith parties, get togethers etc?
Mirzay: ohho sir jee mayne apko invite nhi9 kiya k ap sorry kaho and i was talking to armstrong okay??
Ak-47A: I have some non-muslim friends too but i prefer eat outside with them but not their home made things ...

Huda beta ........ Calm down its not a big deal sister
Armstrong: Khudaa ke wasteiii !

Pakistan mein no departmental store or butcher can sell any haram product....if you eat a home made product of theres how could it possibly be anything other than Halal ?

Doppelganger: O Madam, hamare yahan sorry maang ke nahi liya jaata hai. Khul ker diya jaata hai. Or diye hue sorry ko waapis liya nahin jaata.

Aap mere post ko quote ker ke Armstrong se baat ker rahi thi? Ajeeb masla hai yeh.
Ak-47A: Bhi ab is may koi fatwa thri na laga rahay hain bus nhi krta dil ....
Mirzay: we dn't eat home made foods
Armstrong: Waiseee bohat ghalat baaat haiii !
Doppelganger: So it is about the meat. No problem, do not eat what we have cooked. Why do you not eat with us? That part I cannot understand. I am sorry for sticking to this point. It is just very difficult for my Indian sensibility to even get down my throat, forget digest.
Ak-47A: Sorry but it is not..Because we don't hurt someone's feeling just avoid eating and even i almost share everything with them...
Mirzay: q is may galat kya hai
Doppelganger: Do you even understand what you are saying? By not eating with someone that person's feelings are not hurt?

I cannot imagine one of 1.2 billion Indians who think like this.
Armstrong: If I were a Christian Pakistani & I'd be treated like that...I'd feel pretty darn bad ! So you are hurting their feelings by implying as if they aren't good enough to eat with when neither Islam nor Logic condones such behavior !
Armstrong: (1) Islam jo kehtaa nahiin usss ke matheiii zabardasstiii lagaaa dooo !

(2) Its exceptionally bad mannerism !

(3) Its plain stupid !
Doppelganger: Why do you get it and some do not?
Ak-47A: Yup you are right ...

The reason is that when you continuosly heard about not eat with them from so many people aound you so your mind does not allow you to do so even if you are not considering it wrong ...
Ayush: guys i think it all boils down to a bit of extremism we all have.

you see,even my grand parents kept seperate plates for muslims.

whereas,in my present home,we have a muslim maid.

so we should try and do away with this(even a small bit of extremism),but then,i accept that it is easier said than done.

to be very honest,even i have these feelings,though my best friend in my school was a muslim-husain.

i used to eat from his tiffin,but then,sometimes,this thing came in my mind,what if it is beef??

we will live in peace,only when we remove all this from our mind and trust each other.
@Armstrong
@Mirzay
@doppelganger
@Ak-47A
@ZYXW
Doppelganger: But Ayush, we grow up with Muslims bhai. You think we will ever offer them portk or they will offer us beef? My friend very discretely finds out where the meat is got from before eating. As it is most of our butchers are muslim, so the meat is halal by default. What I was finding difficult to understand was not eating WITH us. I honestly thought Mirzay ji was saying it to **** us off. Now I realise its how some of them think. It helps that most Pakistanis would not have much chance of having Hindu or Christian or Sikh friends. But for us, it is pretty impossible to go through life without having muslim friends or breaking bread with them. I guess its just a culture shock for me thaz all. Peace.
Ak-47A: As we see in the above Noble verses, that Allah makes it clear as to what we should eat, .Eat of good things. The food of the Jews who believe in one God, and that of the Christians who believe in the Almighty is lawful for us as Muslims. Allah wishes not to place a burden on you.. When Allah talks about anything being offered in the name other than the one God, he means anything being offered to anyone besides him, to an idol, or to any creation. It doesn‘t matter who has prepared the food or who serves it, what matters is that we realize that only Allah provides us with the food we eat, and that none ,none but Allah has the right to take a life (halal meat).

[005:004] They ask thee what is lawful to them (as food). Say: lawful unto you are (all) things good and pure: and what ye have taught your trained hunting animals (to catch) in the manner directed to you by God: eat what they catch for you, BUT PRONOUNCE the name of God over it: and fear God; for God is swift in taking account.

Allah Hafiz

Look, I can categorically tell you that there is nothing wrong with eating food with anyone for Muslims as long as it is prepared in "Halal" manner.

Talon is a great gal, she has her own views, if she thinks in such a way, it's her prerogative. Who are we to tell anyone what they think is not right.

@Hyperion baat esi nhi hoi thi wahan @Armstrong bhi tha mayne sirf ye kaha tha k islam may is liye mana hai k agr apko doubt ho haram aur halal ka aur may non muslims k saath khati hn but avoid krti hoon home made food aur mayne bhut clearly mention kiya tha k is liye krti hoon k mujhe doubt hota hai aur mera mind allow nhi krta
Muslims khate hain may agr nhi khati to koi itni tension kun le raha hai :hitwall: :hitwall:

WTF !!! pregnant woman !?
dg.gif

@Hyperion

Permission to fly the next sortie after you captain? Requesting rules of engagement and vectors? Are we to fly under the Naswarabad flag- it will be an honor. Tally-ho!

Yara, don't get sad mate. @Talon, you really pissed me off today. Just don't go attacking people like that.

You are right sir. I felt really bad. I thought we and Pakistanis were brothers with sad history. This made me feel very bad. As if some gora or some jahapanah is putting his jutti on me. :angry:

I have taken lot of effort to copy and paste each post separately in same order in word file and am pasting here. Hope it looks ok. Then I will say bye bye forever. dont want to be in place where people say I am a kid and tharki and all.

Mirzay: Bhel puri mana nhi nhi hai but non muslim k sath ya unka khana mana hai
Doppelganger: Are you for real man?
Armstrong: Bibi...yeh kidhar se Islam lei kar aa rahii hooo...aisaaa kuch nahin hotaaa if its Halal !
Ayush: again,she is a women.
Doppelganger: He bhagwaan.

Sory @Mirzay ji

Lekin aapke khayaal bahut tucch hain ji.

Mere naseeb mei klikha hai bandiyon se aaj panga hoga.
Mirzay: @Armstrong it's a long discussion per kuch cheeze mana hain aur woh apko bata kr kuch halal nhi krte hnge
Doppelganger: @Mirzay ji , seriously some of you do not eat with non-Muslims? I have a muslim friend in class. He eats with us wherever we go. Just does not drink.
Armstrong: Achaaa Jee...lets not have that discussion here !
Doppelganger: @Mirzay ji. Please reply kero.
Mirzay: whtever huNh do you think i really care about panga with you
Doppelganger: Oye madam, sharafat se pesh ao please.

Yahan main sory bol raha hun, aap to chadh hi gayi.
Mirzay: yeah many of us do not eat with non muslims .
Armstrong: Behan busss karooo aur ghalat biyanii maaat karoooo...many of us do nothing of the sort !

I've many Non-Muslim friends & I've eaten everything from them....college mein jeeebb mein paisee hiii nahin hoteiii theiiii !
Doppelganger: Ok thank you for answering.

Is it because you do not know how they have cut the meat?

So basically there are no mixed faith parties, get togethers etc?
Mirzay: ohho sir jee mayne apko invite nhi9 kiya k ap sorry kaho and i was talking to armstrong okay??
Ak-47A: I have some non-muslim friends too but i prefer eat outside with them but not their home made things ...

Huda beta ........ Calm down its not a big deal sister
Armstrong: Khudaa ke wasteiii !

Pakistan mein no departmental store or butcher can sell any haram product....if you eat a home made product of theres how could it possibly be anything other than Halal ?

Doppelganger: O Madam, hamare yahan sorry maang ke nahi liya jaata hai. Khul ker diya jaata hai. Or diye hue sorry ko waapis liya nahin jaata.

Aap mere post ko quote ker ke Armstrong se baat ker rahi thi? Ajeeb masla hai yeh.
Ak-47A: Bhi ab is may koi fatwa thri na laga rahay hain bus nhi krta dil ....
Mirzay: we dn't eat home made foods
Armstrong: Waiseee bohat ghalat baaat haiii !
Doppelganger: So it is about the meat. No problem, do not eat what we have cooked. Why do you not eat with us? That part I cannot understand. I am sorry for sticking to this point. It is just very difficult for my Indian sensibility to even get down my throat, forget digest.
Ak-47A: Sorry but it is not..Because we don't hurt someone's feeling just avoid eating and even i almost share everything with them...
Mirzay: q is may galat kya hai
Doppelganger: Do you even understand what you are saying? By not eating with someone that person's feelings are not hurt?

I cannot imagine one of 1.2 billion Indians who think like this.
Armstrong: If I were a Christian Pakistani & I'd be treated like that...I'd feel pretty darn bad ! So you are hurting their feelings by implying as if they aren't good enough to eat with when neither Islam nor Logic condones such behavior !
Armstrong: (1) Islam jo kehtaa nahiin usss ke matheiii zabardasstiii lagaaa dooo !

(2) Its exceptionally bad mannerism !

(3) Its plain stupid !
Doppelganger: Why do you get it and some do not?
Ak-47A: Yup you are right ...

The reason is that when you continuosly heard about not eat with them from so many people aound you so your mind does not allow you to do so even if you are not considering it wrong ...
Ayush: guys i think it all boils down to a bit of extremism we all have.

you see,even my grand parents kept seperate plates for muslims.

whereas,in my present home,we have a muslim maid.

so we should try and do away with this(even a small bit of extremism),but then,i accept that it is easier said than done.

to be very honest,even i have these feelings,though my best friend in my school was a muslim-husain.

i used to eat from his tiffin,but then,sometimes,this thing came in my mind,what if it is beef??

we will live in peace,only when we remove all this from our mind and trust each other.
@Armstrong
@Mirzay
@doppelganger
@Ak-47A
@ZYXW
Doppelganger: But Ayush, we grow up with Muslims bhai. You think we will ever offer them portk or they will offer us beef? My friend very discretely finds out where the meat is got from before eating. As it is most of our butchers are muslim, so the meat is halal by default. What I was finding difficult to understand was not eating WITH us. I honestly thought Mirzay ji was saying it to **** us off. Now I realise its how some of them think. It helps that most Pakistanis would not have much chance of having Hindu or Christian or Sikh friends. But for us, it is pretty impossible to go through life without having muslim friends or breaking bread with them. I guess its just a culture shock for me thaz all. Peace.
Ak-47A: As we see in the above Noble verses, that Allah makes it clear as to what we should eat, .Eat of good things. The food of the Jews who believe in one God, and that of the Christians who believe in the Almighty is lawful for us as Muslims. Allah wishes not to place a burden on you.. When Allah talks about anything being offered in the name other than the one God, he means anything being offered to anyone besides him, to an idol, or to any creation. It doesn‘t matter who has prepared the food or who serves it, what matters is that we realize that only Allah provides us with the food we eat, and that none ,none but Allah has the right to take a life (halal meat).

[005:004] They ask thee what is lawful to them (as food). Say: lawful unto you are (all) things good and pure: and what ye have taught your trained hunting animals (to catch) in the manner directed to you by God: eat what they catch for you, BUT PRONOUNCE the name of God over it: and fear God; for God is swift in taking account.

Allah Hafiz

Permission granted... you'll be sent the mission profile later in the day! :D

@Hyperion

Permission to fly the next sortie after you captain? Requesting rules of engagement and vectors? Are we to fly under the Naswarabad flag- it will be an honor. Tally-ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom