What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF !!! pregnant woman !?
dg.gif
:cray: Ask @Talon She spread this rumor. :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
sir im very possesive of my sister @Talon. So dont fight her.
Being an almost extra part in pakistan nuclear program

Wow! Not fighting her bro, @Talon: She can confirm that. Just telling a fellow member to chill and not get aggravated. :)

Any chance you could spill some secrets to me- then I might get a medal too. :partay:

sir im very possesive of my sister @Talon. So dont fight her.
Being an almost extra part in pakistan nuclear program

oh thankyou! :smitten:
@Talon read my mail, and please sis you can just scold me when i act like an idiot e.g. Last night

kon sa mission?

bus bhai,kuch tha...tum aam kho pairh na gino...:sniper:

Wow! Not fighting her bro, @Talon: She can confirm that. Just telling a fellow member to chill and not get aggravated. :)

Any chance you could spill some secrets to me- then I might get a medal too. :partay:
:rofl:
HARDLY!
Medal was given for being a medic

are u a military professional!

Hardly bro, don't think I have what it takes by a long shot. I crunch numbers and mint money- that's my forte. That's why I said- "Contribution to one's country brother- big or small- everything counts. Congratulations!"

bus bhai,kuch tha...tum aam kho pairh na gino...:sniper:

na,na! Kuch to btao!

Hardly bro, don't think I have what it takes by a long shot. I crunch numbers and mint money- that's my forte. That's why I said- "Contribution to one's country brother- big or small- everything counts. Congratulations!"

oh congratz! :cheers:
Are
@Mirzay
@Talon
still angry with you!

are u a military professional!

watch this movie!
The eagle
The Eagle (2011) - IMDb

u kidding? Of course I watched it. It's about the lost Eagle of the Roman 9th Legion which fought alone in britain, they hardly survived. But when the Empire forget them. They discharged themselves. It's a real true story ;)

u kidding? Of course I watched it. It's about the lost Eagle of the Roman 9th Legion which fought alone in britain, they hardly survived. But when the Empire forget them. They discharged themselves. It's a real true story ;)

I love it!
It tells us what truely is the honour of a soldier! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom