What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion baat esi nhi hoi thi wahan @Armstrong bhi tha mayne sirf ye kaha tha k islam may is liye mana hai k agr apko doubt ho haram aur halal ka aur may non muslims k saath khati hn but avoid krti hoon home made food aur mayne bhut clearly mention kiya tha k is liye krti hoon k mujhe doubt hota hai aur mera mind allow nhi krta
Muslims khate hain may agr nhi khati to koi itni tension kun le raha hai :hitwall: :hitwall:

Jhoooot bol rahiii haiii yeeeh ! Isss neee apniii Non Muslim friends ko emotionally blackmail kiyaa pehleiii ke nahin khaoooon giiii saaath beiiith kar phir Molvi Sahib kiii dhamkiiiyaaan deiiiin aur end mein Altaf Bhai ke tarhaaan bhataaa bhiii nikalvaaa liyaaaaa ! :lol:

@Hyperion - Sahiii keh rahii haiii...aisaa hiii hovaa thaaa !

Last edited by a moderator:
Weol said mate @doppelganger let it go now.

And i will tell you something now, you can quote multiple comments at a time by pressing the right most box like button you have below every post.
After you click it shows a plus sign. And when you quote someone on some other thread, they are carried over to the new post of yours.

Jhoooot bol rahiii haiii yeeeh ! Isss neee apniii Non Muslim friends ko emotionally blackmail kiyaa pehleiii ke nahin khaoooon giiii saaath beiiith kar phir Molvi Sahib kiii dhamkiiiyaaan deiiiin aur end mein Altaf Bhai ke tarhaaan bhataaa bhiii nikalvaaa liyaaaaa ! :lol:

@Hyperion - Sahiii keh rahii haiii...aisaa hiii hovaa thaaa !
@alpha1cavalier kafi hai bhi ese react krne k liye :hitwall:

@Hyperion

Who's "ButtStrong"?

@Armstrong sirji, respect for the nuanced views in the quoted material put up by Doppelganger.

@doppelganger: Bro, this started with a joke between us, sorry for putting you in the poke man. Listen disagreements are bound to happen. Let it slide, there are varying viewpoints not to mention @Mirzay clearly mentioned that it was a matter of her personal comfort and or discomfort in this case- no need to get angry with that man. Try and understand.

Hi guys-

Can some one link me to the high quality mp3 version of this song?-
192 kbps will do-

I see a medal in your display picture. Were you or a family member the recipient of it? :laugh:

yes! I wanted to show it to @A.Rafay

@Hyperion @Talon @Marshmallow @BDforever @haviZsultan @alpha1cavalier @Mani2020 @Mirzay @arp2041 @KRAIT @Redbull @HRK and @any I forgot ! :D

Hello People ! :wave:

I was busy for a few days so I couldn't log on to PDF but I missed you all ! :cray:

Aoa. @Armstrong sorry i was just a little low!

@alpha1cavalier I kissed and hug my kittens, hamsters, my quills...I wished them eid as well...

No people dont judge me :coffee: I am just like that :oops:

@Mirzay
but they dont do it to me! :suicide:

@Hyperion

Who's "ButtStrong"?

@Armstrong sirji, respect for the nuanced views in the quoted material put up by Doppelganger.

@doppelganger: Bro, this started with a joke between us, sorry for putting you in the poke man. Listen disagreements are bound to happen. Let it slide, there are varying viewpoints not to mention @Mirzay clearly mentioned that it was a matter of her personal comfort and or discomfort in this case- no need to get angry with that man. Try and understand.

THank you sir :)

THank you sir :)

You're welcome madam. :) Naswarabad is a place to chat and troll, not fight- which btw @KRAIT and a certain member do plenty off thereby filling up the quota. :P He got jasbaati, its an Indian thing- we wear our hearts on our sleeves- get far too emotional and rigid. :lol:

@alpha1cavalier What was the medal awarded for?

sir im very possesive of my sister @Talon. So dont fight her.
Being an almost extra part in pakistan nuclear program

I meant it in a nice way.... I thought you might miss that tiny post.. my bad... :unsure:

oh thankyou! :smitten:
@Talon read my mail, and please sis you can just scold me when i act like an idiot e.g. Last night

mission completed webby:toast_sign:

kon sa mission?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom