What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how this started .this started on a kashmir thread between @Mirzay and @doppelganger .

I along with Armstrong and ak47a were there too.

Mate doppelganger, even I don't agree with her views but still you can't forcee her mate.

The best thing is to let it go.
@Talon.

@Ayush

@Mirzay just told me her side of the story....that doppel here did not understand 1 bit in her statement...she said she talked about home made food....not general food which doppel here is announcing as though he found some diamond! it pissed me off he brought it back 2x and @Mirzay ko tang kiya.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush

@Mirzay just told me her side of the story....that doppel here did not understand 1 bit in her statement...she said she talked about home made food....not general food which doppel here is announcing as though he found some diamond! it pissed me off he brought it back 2x and @Mirzay ko tang kiya.....
True, that is why I told him to let it go. @Talon and @doppelganger visit the thread.

Again... tumm to baat khattam hee nahin kartee.... I thought you were way mature than this....... Mirzay doesn't need anyones protection.... she bites back very hard.... I have seen what she is capable of.... she kills you with those 0o0o0o0oO0o0 annoyances alone.... :omghaha:

@Ayush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom