What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion par lay even @Dillinger will tell you...he said sorry and left but this doppey stuck to it for days!!
@doppelganger: Bro, this started with a joke between us, sorry for putting you in the poke man. Listen disagreements are bound to happen. Let it slide, there are varying viewpoints not to mention @Mirzay clearly mentioned that it was a matter of her personal comfort and or discomfort in this case- no need to get angry with that man. Try and understand.

Yara, don't get sad mate. @Talon, you really pissed me off today. Just don't go attacking people like that.

I attacked him? I tried to joke with him...ALL I SAID was so what if she dont want to go on date with you....I swear yeh baat abhi yeh bhi layker bhatha hai and ON EVERYTHING I say he will bring up MUSLIMS DO NOT EAT WITH NON MUSLIM....I quoted @hinduguy and @arp2041 and @Ayush on SOME not ALL of them!

Tum kuch jaan nay bigyar.....

Last edited by a moderator:
^
@Talon what is emerald saying abt ths mission completed thing with PM of webby

alpha ab meri baat suno,word emerald yani zammarrudh mai e ata hai but meray naam mai E nahi ata.....:omghaha:

@Hyperion par lay even @dilinger will tell you...he said sorry and left but this doppey stuck to it for days!!

I attacked him? I tried to joke with him...ALL I SAID was so what if she dont want to go on date with you....I swear yeh baat abhi yeh bhi layker bhatha hai and ON EVERYTHING I say he will bring up MUSLIMS DO NOT EAT WITH NON MUSLIM....I quoted @hinduguy and @arp2041 and @Ayush on SOME not ALL of them!

Tum kuch jaan nay bigyar.....

Arey tum phir shuru ho gai :hitwall:...leave it babu...Become Stealth for the Topic :azn:...

@Talon
last night i was even doubting God, you should have said to me
ULLU KAY PATHAY, BAKWAS BAND KAR!
im counting on yöu my sister, just dont ignore me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom