What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your version.

No one made fun of Islam. Just two guys sharing a guy's joke. Women were not invited. You included.

And your shy friend is a narrow minded bigot who thinks it is against Islam to eat along with non-muslims. No two ways about that.

To that you converted things into a joke that I wanted to date her or you and she did not reciprocate hence I was throwing a fit.

Get a life. You are way too full of yourself. And learn some manners.

yeah im narrow minded conservative girl so ....bhi kaha na can't go with u on date please @Talon tell him bacho ki tarah sub k samne rone se kuch nhi hoga

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im narrow minded conservative girl so ....bhi kaha na can't go with u on date please @Talon tell him bacho ki tarah sub k samne rone se kuch nhi hoga

You are not conservative. You mam are sadly a bigot. What is sadder is that you do not realize it. Bigot se bacha hona mujhe manzoor hai.

None on earth needs to judge anyone's faith , not even the God's viceroy Zarvan ( self-appointed of course ) :rofl:
not judging...beer kay baray mein @SMStealth ko samjhanay kay liyea was going to call special lecturer zarvan ;)

You are not conservative. You mam are sadly a bigot. What is sadder is that you do not realize it. Bigot se bacha hona mujhe manzoor hai.
@WebMaster complain likhain... @Ayush FIR likho....how to burn a doppel :D

Exactly. I don't know why would God needs protection of us lowly creatures. Touchy touchy people.... it's always about the size..... I know you get, what me say... :omghaha:

None on earth needs to judge anyone's faith , not even the God's viceroy Zarvan ( self-appointed of course ) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom