What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just messed with Mother, I shouted and said Mother where are you come here, where are you ? need to talk , important matter. Mother come quickly to me and asked me what is it. I said "can i have a cup of tea ?". Mother eye rolled at me and said go away.

Love messing with mother :P

Just messed with Mother, I shouted and said Mother where are you come here, where are you ? need to talk , important matter. Mother come quickly to me and asked me what is it. I said "can i have a cup of tea ?". Mother eye rolled at me and said go away.

Love messing with mother :P
badmash....

Sorry mate don't agree with you on this. She does nothing. In fact it is us who sometimes play naughty.and she replies in a very responsible way neither throwing tantrums nor giving us any air.

thanks @Ayush

Last edited by a moderator:
That is your version.

No one made fun of Islam. Just two guys sharing a guy's joke. Women were not invited. You included.

And your shy friend is a narrow minded bigot who thinks it is against Islam to eat along with non-muslims. No two ways about that.

To that you converted things into a joke that I wanted to date her or you and she did not reciprocate hence I was throwing a fit.

Get a life. You are way too full of yourself. And learn some manners.
I told you to share the joke in your emails not on a public forum where you were asking to be told off.. @WebMaster please serve him well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom