What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
haan @Secur net is expensive here :blink: and I am kanjoos! :P

I know about the " kanjoos " part , but still how expensive are we talking here ? :P I get 30 Gb's of download over 512 kbps for a 1000 PKR ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know about the " kanjoos " part , but still how expensive are we talking here ? I get 30 Gb's of download over 512 kbps for a 1000 PKR ...

30 euro for unlimited net but I am not sure of the installation price thinking of getting it now I have 100 hr per mth for about 15 euro.

30 euro for unlimited net but I am not sure of the installation price thinking of getting it now I have 100 hr per mth for about 15 euro.

What the hell are 30 Euro for you really since you work there ! :what: I am sure smokers spend this amount daily on cigarettes ... You are a student ?

ah, and what is the speed you get? why not take 3g internet... should not require any installation..

@Talon , @Secur
u two have said in one of your posts that we have to believe in 'someone' sometimes!
@Talon KAL MAN YEHI TO BHONK RAHA THAT! That we are all humans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom