What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, and what is the speed you get? why not take 3g internet... should not require any installation..

Hmmm...I have prob understanding the packages here...since I live near the mountains some packages dont work well...I have a USB stick rite now....whats 3g?

@hinduguy I have no idea what the speed is :P All I care about is the hrs!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon , @Secur
u two have said in one of your posts that we have to believe in 'someone' sometimes!
@Talon KAL MAN YEHI TO BHONK RAHA THAT! That we are all humans here!

What the hell are 30 Euro for you really since you work there ! :what: I am sure smokers spend this amount daily on cigarettes ... You are a student ?

@Secur yes I am a PhD student....par I got an expensive appartment coz wanted to live alone away from drinker, smokers and pork ....cant tolerate pork and alcohol in my house! :oops:

yes, its the usb dongle i was talking about.. if you have 3g service then it will be faster.. have you tried measuring your speed.
Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test
@hinduguy you sure it wont make my antivirus go crazy?

@Talon , @Secur
u two have said in one of your posts that we have to believe in 'someone' sometimes!
@Talon KAL MAN YEHI TO BHONK RAHA THAT! That we are all humans here!
@alpha1cavalier drop this me have headache...Iron man is going around shooting and fighting :P bang bang boom boom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom