What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Secur yes I am a PhD student....par I got an expensive appartment coz wanted to live alone away from drinker, smokers and pork ....cant tolerate pork and alcohol in my house! :oops:

Really ? What are you doing your research in ? :what: Are you there on some scholarship ? Explains the thing - you hate drinkers and smokers :lol: But is it worth it honestly ? Paying so much instead of living in a dorm or hostel ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy you sure it wont make my antivirus go crazy?

@alpha1cavalier drop this me have headache...Iron man is going around shooting and fighting :P bang bang boom boom

Well then, search for keyword 'broadband speed test' in google, ignore the pink ones (google ads).. this link is second one I get..

Really ? What are you doing your research in ? :what: Are you there on some scholarship ? Explains the thing - you hate drinkers and smokers :lol: But is it worth it honestly ? Paying so much instead of living in a dorm or hostel ?
@Secur yes on fellowship...plant genetics :P Oh wait for @alpha1cavalier it is a lie :D

@Talon whenever i say something important you say drop-it!
@alpha1cavalier trust me this is not important! It is not even a matter of casual chatting!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom