What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY POINT TILL NOW , WE CAN PROVE NOTHING,KNOW NOTHING SO EVERTHING IS A LIE! Isnt it?
@alpha1cavalier
When we throw an apple up does it not come down? But you cant see gravity...Just the earth loves everything and hence keeps everything close to itself...Hence the apple comes back to earth in love? Hana? Gravity tou hai hi nai!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur yaar tv par ara hai I didnt go looking for it...Bones the tv series is next :pop:

Miss , let Torrent be your best friend :lol: T.V. has limited stuff - support piracy ! :D How's the " The Big Bang " going on CBS ?

Hence the apple comes back to earth in love? Hana? Gravity tou hai hi nai!

Yes heads over heels ! :rofl:

@alpha1cavalier when we cut open an organism...Heart ko tou aywein hi beat kernay ki adat hai...it is not punping blood...no sir ri! It is just an over excited muscle :woot:

@alpha1cavalier when we cut open an organism...Heart ko tou aywein hi beat kernay ki adat hai...it is not punping blood...no sir ri! It is just an over excited muscle :woot:

I CANT PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF AN ATOM SO THE REST IS JUST A LIE

Miss , let Torrent be your best friend :lol: T.V. has limited stuff - support piracy ! :D How's the " The Big Bang " going on CBS ?
@Secur

I have limited net so that I dont get addicted but am thinking of getting ADSL...lets see! :D

I CANT PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF AN ATOM SO THE REST IS JUST A LIE

Others can and have demonstrated that it exists , infact with AFM we manipulate it , so please take their word and stop this insanity ! You will seriously go mad , friend ...

@Secur

I have limited net so that I dont get addicted but am thinking of getting ADSL...lets see! :D

You are based somewhere in the European Union and you have limited internet , that is sad ! :D

Logic in itself is a legless and spineless entity - merely analysis! It's another Logic, isn't it? Can you prove a logic?

hence according to @Talon-@krait theory another lie!
Btw theory is another lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom