What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was rude. Making fun of me. You should say sory. Otherwise I will be angry also and throw a hissy fit.
@doppelganger Well you said sorry and then growled at the topic again....
Do you think it wise to misuse the word SORRY so you can go around and say whatever you want and roll your eyes and say sorry?! I accepted @Dillinger sorry because he realized what he said and straight away said sorry not taking it 2-3 steps ahead then muttering sorry because you have to not coz you want to!

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 tu tou nai ban ho ga... @Skull and Bones janaab....trolling chal ri hai? Congratulate aik haath say and thappar dusray haath woh bhi China ka ;)

@doppelganger Well you said sorry and then growled at the topic again....
Do you think it wise to misuse the word SORRY so you can go around and say whatever you want and roll your eyes and say sorry?! I accepted @Dillinger sorry because he realized what he said and straight away said sorry not taking it 2-3 steps ahead then muttering sorry because you have to not coz you want to!

I said sory because of your BP. A forum is not worth your health. Otherwise what have I to be sory about? The halal tummy joke? That was between me and someone else. Not meant for you. Why are you getting upset?

Did you see your friend apologizing for her racist non-muslim comments earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom