What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really have some airs man. You think I'm taking your and your friend's case because I have the hots for you?

Get in line.

listen carefully , before you joke we need to understand each other. understanding is important before doing jokes, hope you understand it

Hi @Mirzay usko samjha baba what you meant you wont go out on date with him....usko tub say baat hi nai hazam hori! He just collectively put all Muslim girls into it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Mirzay usko samjha baba what you meant you wont go out on date with him....usko tub say baat hi nai hazam hori! He just collectively put all Muslim girls into it!!

ohhooo ye baat hai :omghaha:

@doppelganger the girl whose conversation you have not been able to digest and keep vomiting back....

Accha Mirzay is Huda?

I have no issues with her. That's the way she thinks. Its cool. Seeing as I probably never have to meet her in real life, its really not a major issue. Just venting my spleen thaz all. You take care.

listen carefully , before you joke we need to understand each other. understanding is important before doing jokes, hope you understand it
@BDforever haan tayri jaaysi understanding with @Skull and Bones and @arp2041 where you ACTUALLY call them to troll your section!! THAT is funny though I do not understand why :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom