What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halal? Well it was smooth as a baby's rump and taut- that qualify as halal for you?

Babies rumps are seldom taut. They are soft and dimpled. You sure you know where or what you were licking? :omghaha:

@Dillinger and @doppelganger making fun of religion is not very funny...then you wonder why no one will dine with you?! :what:

No one is making fun of your religion. Just some very skewed interpretations of it which as Indians we have never been exposed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halal just means permissible! In Islamic context Permissible by Islamic laws....nothing sci fic about it!

Apologies accepted @Dillinger

Babies rumps are seldom taut. They are soft and dimpled. You sure you know where or what you were licking? :omghaha:

I said it was as smooth as a baby's rump AND then added the adjective taut, more aptly it was smooth and taut. Man you are a demanding person when it comes to semantics. :laugh:

@KRAIT
485033_160975670723937_151052661_n.jpg

@Ayush enjoy :wave:

hi @alpha1cavalier

for @alpha1cavalier
11671_160945940726910_1645317953_n.jpg

531101_160937407394430_1139945193_n.jpg

For @alpha1cavalier
295520_160921944062643_492589531_n.jpg

My exact thoughts
528449_160903610731143_1189692321_n.jpg

thanks! Sister! Was krait talking about me?
Read my mail also!
@Mirzay
hi! :smitten:

No one is making fun of your religion. Just some very skewed interpretations of it which as Indians we have never been exposed to.

Well, we Pakistanis also have "skewed interpretations" of A LOT of Inidan words, Hindu words which esp relate to toilet and whatnot but you do not see that in Naswar corner do you? take your case to another thread and you will be bashed without explanation

Im always in a good mood and someone spoils it
@A.Rafay when your net will be fixed?

@alpha1cavalier kis baat ka CONGRATS???

koi time frame nahi, konsi submarine hai yeh bhi nahi pata, kaha sey le rahe hai yeh bhi nahi pata, 2 saal sey toh me hi suntey a raha hu................

Akhir kis baat ka CONGRATS???? :rofl:

tu ro keu raha hey ? :D

Kissi ney mujhe CHALLENGE kiya tha!!!!! :D

koi time frame nahi, konsi submarine hai yeh bhi nahi pata, kaha sey le rahe hai yeh bhi nahi pata, 2 saal sey toh me hi suntey a raha hu................

another bangla newspaper published, it is going to be 2016 :D

Well, we Pakistanis also have "skewed interpretations" of A LOT of Inidan words, Hindu words which esp relate to toilet and whatnot but you do not see that in Naswar corner do you? take your case to another thread and you will be bashed without explanation

Toilet? What are you talking about?

Someone throws attitude about not wanting to eat with you, and you somehow reach Indian toilets?

Is that all you got?

Kissi ney mujhe CHALLENGE kiya tha!!!!! :D

bhai ap nay mari apology accept ki?
I lose my mind when im emotional
anyways!
Umeed kay lia congratz kia! :omghaha:

@BDforever waha jawab dey na mujhe......

Darr kyo raha hai??? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom