Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

here you go-
@JonAsad you got some fast net!! I thought I removed it!! :rofl:

But this is cuteness explosion!! :smitten:

385792_161179804036857_2026820763_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon Don't follow that quote. Don't waste time over thinking over all these Laws, and what they are and how they see the world.

Become like me.
Laugh at them, with open heart, its good for health and Move on to do your work.

Remember you are in research, why waste time on thinking about such people when we can use our intellect, research skill, observation in the thing we love to do.

I try to find good in everything. Life is too short, better use all the time in doing what you love and what matters to you.

A famous dialogue from a movie, Life isn't about how many breaths you take, its about how many moments you had that took your breath away
. :enjoy:

@Dillinger and @doppelganger making fun of religion is not very funny...then you wonder why no one will dine with you?! :what:

@Dillinger and @doppelganger making fun of religion is not very funny...then you wonder why no one will dine with you?! :what:

Dine with us? Wait a minute, the halal reference? Let me edit it- I didn't think it through- at least not that far when I used the term. Apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom