What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do not know , it is not disclosed, only disclosed that those are going to be Chinese subs.

Do you want to be proud Bangladeshi ? :D

Amar maa Bangali, Mota moti hilsa maach khete khetei jeebon byoteet korechi. Does that count?

Amar maa Bangali, Mota moti hilsa maach khete khetei jeebon byoteet korechi. Does that count?

good to know , but Bangali and Bangladeshi not same thing, you have to commit that you want to be a proud Bangladeshi :D

good to know , but Bangali and Bangladeshi not same thing, you have to commit that you want to be a proud Bangladeshi :D

Killjoy, no love for a bengali brother I see.

Desher pokhe ato prem ar bhaier jone kichu nei.

@Talon? When did she become my sister? There should be no class difference in Pakistan. Since we are from the same territory as you (Lucknow) we have inherited some customs but for us its more a differenciation and having separate cutlery for the poor rather than a recognized caste system.

In India it is your responsibility to end the caste system but in Pakistan we want none of it. Plus even our H?indu brothers in this country are largely of lower castes.
@haviZsultan ..I didnt say that :cray: Huda did :cray: But I wasnt on that thread so have no idea what was said..

Last edited by a moderator:
for love , you do not need to be Bangladeshi :)

bariher proti love ase bolai UN largest peace army is Bangladeshi :)

btw, you once asked me what are my views on Bangladesh. So what are your views on India?

some indians really arrogant , and some are really good :)
@Talon hi dear :bounce: how are you ?

bariher proti love ase bolai UN largest peace army is Bangladeshi :)

some indians really arrogant , and some are really good :)
@Talon hi dear :bounce: how are you ?

True that, some of us can be rather arrogant. But that's about Indians, what about my country itself?

True that, some of us can be rather arrogant. But that's about Indians, what about my country itself?

1. very good economic progress, long way to go but going in right truck.
2. Vast cultural heritage
3. Lack in diplomacy with its neighbors

1. very good economic progress, long way to go but going in right truck.
2. Lack in diplomacy with its neighbors

Any ideas on how Indian and Bangladeshi posters on PDF can better understand each other and by extension how our two nations should better engage each other?

Any ideas on how Indians and Bangladeshi posters on PDF can better understand each other and by extension how our two nations should better engage each other?
1. some are extremist jamatis so do not think about them just like some arrogant indians who continuously talk bad with us.
2. be honest , not to troll.

66934_10151308107122335_1008835387_n.jpg
@A.Rafay

312405_537677266253441_491916105_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom