What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull S*it Submarine with Reluctant Capability???

Thats HUGE!!!!

HEY! Mind you, those submarines will sink the whole American navy if need be in the hands of the mighty BD mariners. Mark my words- India will never dominate the Bay of Bengal.:butcher:

HEY! Mind you, those submarines will sink the whole American navy if need be in the hands of the mighty BD mariners. Mark my words- India will never dominate the Bay of Bengal.:butcher:

what is India ? did you heard about USB ? ask @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:

do not cry kid , one day india will be to do that i hope. but first need to solve internal issues. you know in international report India ranks 4 in terrorism after Iraq, Pakistan and Afganistan.

sorry kid, it is for only USB ( United States of Bangladesh)

So which subs are you really buying?

do not cry kid , one day india will be to do that i hope. but first need to solve internal issues. you know in international report India ranks 4 in terrorism after Iraq, Pakistan and Afganistan.

I don't care, terrorism werrorism...pah! Me wants submarine ride...BD SUBMARINE RIDE!

i do not know , it is not disclosed, only disclosed that those are going to be Chinese subs.

I don't care, terrorism werrorism...pah! Me wants submarine ride...BD SUBMARINE RIDE!

Do you want to be proud Bangladeshi ? :D

Ah...the itch you, Skull and Imran will be having right now to post your comments but now Loki is there. :rofl:

do not forget , I am in PDF too :D

Reactions: HRK
i do not know , it is not disclosed, only disclosed that those are going to be Chinese subs.

Not shabby, but the Chinese don't have a proven AIP suite, without an AIP the BD subs will not fare well. You guys have good money these days..try Kockums or the German beauties. Hell the IN has around 10 active Kilo subs- and mind you they are the most updated and advanced variants in the Kilo sub family- the same which is highly relied upon by the PLAAN but the IN still favors the Type-209s we license built from Germany. When it comes to conventional subs go European or build them yourselves- those are the best bets.

Not shabby, but the Chinese don't have a proven AIP suite, without an AIP the BD subs will not fare well. You guys have good money these days..try Kockums or the German beauties. Hell the IN has around 10 active Kilo subs- and mind you they are the most updated and advanced variants in the Kilo sub family- the same which is highly relied upon by the PLAAN but the IN still favors the Type-209s we license built from Germany. When it comes to conventional subs go European or build them yourselves- those are best bets.
i do not know much about subs, so i can not say anything

I don't mind sharing her with a bro. :smokin:

i will not share mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom