What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Humko ghinn aati hai same plate se khane wale rivaaj se. But that does not mean we do not eat along with muslims.

So would you be disgusted if I told you that yesterday I was busy slurping up chocolate off a certain someone's abdomen? :bounce::partay:

Ok sory. Please remove my posts. The person they are for is not going to change anyways.

000hhhooo bhi apbe knsa mere saath aik plate may khana hai :hitwall::hitwall:

As long as the food is halal and than their is no problem if the food is not halal we can't eat it

may bhi last 2 days se yehi smjha rahi hn but these indians are ...............:hitwall:

@A.Rafay where the hell are you man?

Im here at my home lol, just keeping low activity nowadays because im using Mobile data and its freaking slow. Jeeaz!!! How are you! I seee you mentioning me toooo freakn mucj whats the matter? ??

Hello everyone! Where are you!

@WebMaster hello buddy, just some prob with Internet!

Last edited by a moderator:
000hhhooo bhi apbe knsa mere saath aik plate may khana hai :hitwall::hitwall:

may bhi last 2 days se yehi smjha rahi hn but these indians are ...............:hitwall:

dont get angry plz. They dont follow our religion hence cant give the respect we want to see + they see Muslims not following things we follow so they get puzzled.

smileys-angry-662871.gif
smileys-angry-662871.gif
smileys-angry-662871.gif

which is ur fav actor btw?:unsure:

tell me so dat i can present him or her ugly too:sick:

Well people here will agree with me that Pattinson looks rotten Potato and he sounds gay lol
You want to know what a real actor is look at Downey Jr. Amazing acting in sherlock Holmes, avengers and iron man but what Pattinson made was an epic fail the twilight! You know twilight won the worst movie award at this Oscars lol :rofl: :omghaha:

Btw your avatar haha boys aren't dump!! But girls yea they are! :rofl: dont take it serious yaar!

What ????????......You did .....:rofl::rofl:

Bihar, en route to my village. At one point I got rather perturbed...the goat seemed to be taking a particular interest in my hair and I was worried that it might oblige itself and start chewing up my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom