What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks!
But i get toughness already! How many of you have used M16 , G3 , or keep bullets in your wallets and punch cement walls to make thei knucles strong!

That sounds like a psychiatric case to me instead of being tough. You wanna be tough stick around and let me troll you for another 6 months :omghaha:
@Talon @Hyperion

u already knw! Good night!

Abhi tak soye kun nhi, neend nhi ati tumh.???? :angry:

@Aeronaut and @KRAIT are also included in this list :P

With pleasure, my time of hitting on you has gone past otherwise, you would have regretted saying this :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never invited her to eat with me. She just arbit said that proper muslims cannot or should not eat with non muslims. muje kal raat se kuch ho raha hai. Its like angrez saying dogs and Indians not allowed.

?

There is NOTHING like that. no barring on eating with NON-Muslims

There is NOTHING like that. no barring on eating with NON-Muslims

Well, apparently there are some muslims here who believe its perfectly normal part of being good muslims, by the book. And in spite of long discussion they feel there is nothing really wrong in that, so whats the fuss about. So who are we to take offense? At least here in India we all eat together. Does not mean muslims eat pork or hindus eat beef, though both also happen in many cases, but eating together. The fact that there are people in this day and age who can have such thought processes is just an education for me. Not a good one, but an education all the same.

0r kya ho rha hai apk0

mayne apk0 us thread per kafi lambi explanation di thi

Main ab theek hun. Aapki zindagi aapke vichaar. Hamari zindagi hamare vichaar.

Well, apparently there are some muslims here who believe its perfectly normal part of being good muslims, by the book. And in spite of long discussion they feel there is nothing really wrong in that, so whats the fuss about. So who are we to take offense? At least here in India we all eat together. Does not mean muslims eat pork or hindus eat beef, though both also happen in many cases, but eating together. The fact that there are people in this day and age who can have such thought processes is just an education for me. Not a good one, but an education all the same.

I dont want to go into discussion of what is going in India but just for sake of replying your claim that you all eat together is not right i have seen there that people even dont touch pots wherein low cast Hindus have eaten. Please dont take any offense i mean it i have seen it there while dinning.

anyway as far Muslims well if anyone thinks like that then s/he is wrong.

and NO education has nothing to do with such things but mentality does.

I dont want to go into discussion of what is going in India but just for sake of replying your claim that you all eat together is not right i have seen there that people even dont touch pots wherein low cast Hindus have eaten. Please dont take any offense i mean it i have seen it there while dinning.

anyway as far Muslims well if anyone thinks like that then s/he is wrong.

and NO education has nothing to do with such things but mentality does.

Untouchability is wrong. One of the bad vestiges of Hinduism which we have been battling and which is largely eradicated except in pockets of backward thinking.

But what is this? Is it not the same? This is worse if you ask me. In your example it is at least eating from the same vessels. There are still many Indians who will not eat from the vessels of a muslim or a non-veg and veg mixed restaurant. That is understandable because of meat taboos linked to faith.

But sitting together and eating?

Eating Together in same Plate, :: By so called Scientific Fraternity would be HARMFUL for Passing On of Diseases ? Because of Saliva touching hands and same hands passing them on to the food on the plate. and mentally may be such that SOME FEEL even THINK YUCK to eat or SIT on same place where a POOR in rags had just sat a few moments AGO .. the YUCKness HAS to do with the DEVELOPMENT or rather LACK of development of UNIVERSAL consciousness in THAT person .. Consciosness is the EVOLVING factor on EARTH human at IT'S Pinnacle ?

Eating Together in same Plate, :: By so called Scientific Fraternity would be HARMFUL for Passing On of Diseases ? Because of Saliva touching hands and same hands passing them on to the food on the plate. and mentally may be such that SOME FEEL even THINK YUCK to eat or SIT on same place where a POOR in rags had just sat a few moments AGO .. the YUCKness HAS to do with the DEVELOPMENT or rather LACK of development of UNIVERSAL consciousness in THAT person .. Consciosness is the EVOLVING factor on EARTH human at IT'S Pinnacle ?

I agree. Humko ghinn aati hai same plate se khane wale rivaaj se. But that does not mean we do not eat along with muslims.

I agree. Humko ghinn aati hai same plate se khane wale rivaaj se. But that does not mean we do not eat along with muslims.

Here is Saudi Arabia-

Most restaurants have hindu or christian cooks-
I can read the tag "Manoj" is making my sandwich- and i dont bother it- nor should some one else-

The point being if a Non Muslim can make you a sandwich and it is allowed in a conservative country like KSA- i dont thing there should be any problem eating with them- or in the same plate-

Here is Saudi Arabia-

Most restaurants have hindu or christian cooks-
I can read the tag "Manoj" is making my sandwich- and i dont bother it- nor should some one else-

The point being if a Non Muslim can make you a sandwich and it is allowed in a conservative country like KSA- i dont thing there should be any problem eating with them- or in the same plate-

Yes man. I know many muslims. This is the first time I am hearing something like this. Hence first outrage, then disbelief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom