What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier
rule no.1 of being online NEVER order someone...Cyber space is not your private space..

Rule no.2 if you do not want attention do not say stuff like that...it brings attention...You can mail me and just ask me to check my inbox...

@haviZsultan It was a joke not intended to be rude and painful sorry if it was rude...

No, maaaan... I didn't take offense. :)

I only tke offense when my patriotism to land and nation is doubted or my wish for its success-for any reason. This is just fun. So no offense taking here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT deleted :enjoy:yaar troll karey toh karey kaisey???
@Hyperion what about that thread, otherwise i'll become king :D
Abe idiot, I was playing victim card and acting like you hurt my emotions. :D

Yaar, sense the real intent.

Yes man. I know many muslims. This is the first time I am hearing something like this. Hence first outrage, then disbelief.
There is one religion approved in Naswar Corner. HypoKRAITISM.

I started it and bow to your Master. :angel:

Ok sory. Please remove my posts. The person they are for is not going to change anyways.

Eating Together in same Plate, :: By so called Scientific Fraternity would be HARMFUL for Passing On of Diseases ? Because of Saliva touching hands and same hands passing them on to the food on the plate. and mentally may be such that SOME FEEL even THINK YUCK to eat or SIT on same place where a POOR in rags had just sat a few moments AGO .. the YUCKness HAS to do with the DEVELOPMENT or rather LACK of development of UNIVERSAL consciousness in THAT person .. Consciosness is the EVOLVING factor on EARTH human at IT'S Pinnacle ?

There is nothing wrong with eating from the same plate... I respect if it is part of your religion but please do not tell us what to do. We should have no class differenciation.

There is nothing wrong with eating from the same plate... I respect if it is part of your religion but please do not tell us what to do. We should have no class differenciation.

It is not wrong or right. Please see the context and understand the discussion. We hindus find it very distasteful. Does not mean we stop eating with muslims. Your muslim sister was advising others yesterday on another thread that it is against Islam to eat with non-muslims.

Dukan Khool lo Ustaad Be ROZGARI se Bach Jao Ge

wO kEHTY Hai Na ?????

ROTi Kapra
Makkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaann
Nahaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Chahyeh

Chahyeh to Bus

NAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSWAAAAAAAR Chahyeh

Lab Lab Lab ????/

Dukan Khool lo Ustaad Be ROZGARI se Bach Jao Ge

wO kEHTY Hai Na ?????

ROTi Kapra
Makkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaann
Nahaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Chahyeh

Chahyeh to Bus

NAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSWAAAAAAAR Chahyeh

Lab Lab Lab ????/

hello mate, welcome to PDF :bunny: , have you introduced yourself in members introduction section ?

It is not wrong or right. Please see the context and understand the discussion. We hindus find it very distasteful. Does not mean we stop eating with muslims. Your muslim sister was advising others yesterday on another thread that it is against Islam to eat with non-muslims.
@Talon? When did she become my sister? There should be no class difference in Pakistan. Since we are from the same territory as you (Lucknow) we have inherited some customs but for us its more a differenciation and having separate cutlery for the poor rather than a recognized caste system.

In India it is your responsibility to end the caste system but in Pakistan we want none of it. Plus even our H?indu brothers in this country are largely of lower castes.

@fatman17 Please give me the contact id of the person you have posted letter to Hafiz Saeed it can be on twitter or any where else please post that I will love to reply him

As long as the food is halal and than their is no problem if the food is not halal we can't eat it

@fatman17 Please give me the contact id of the person you have posted letter to Hafiz Saeed it can be on twitter or any where else please post that I will love to reply him

As long as the food is halal and than their is no problem if the food is not halal we can't eat it

dont know who the originator is.

u r free to post / forward it on twitter or facebook etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom