What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haviZsultan what happened?? why??

now are we banning members for posting on Naswar Corner also???

Last edited by a moderator:

YESHH... I didn't like him... :p
Za evil yam.

I was kidding man. I am a think tank. Ban and deleting posts are up to moderators.

What ? Over Naswar corner ?
@KRAIT banned him!!! :D

Its just a ban. How many times @RazPaK got banned and was back. Or @Icewolf? He'll be back. I have no clue what happened.

@Hyperion tum MAZZEY lelo........

But i know both types of TROLLING - Open & Stealth, I bet you can't catch me when i am in the stealth MODE :D

BTW, loki is more INCLINED towards India & Indians than BDians, so a GOOD MOVE :enjoy:

P.S. soon he will be accused of being a RAWAMY dalal :omghaha:

Dunno if we can bring up matters like this here but seriously, but since you're an experienced member I'm directing it to you. I've been accused of being a Hindu Baniya, the whole bagal me churi thing as in the whole shebang. Now I have one simple problem with this description, I tucked in the naked blade under my armpit and now its chafing, extremely uncomfortable and the blades nicking my bare ribs. The langhot's a bit lose too, any remedies. Prompt answer will be much appreciated.

If that were the case then you and I would be on permanent vacation! :omghaha:

In regards to @seiko, have no idea. It's very rare of him to go off tangent, he normally is very balanced. Maybe some post that we don't know of, or some new mod testing the ban button? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom