Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 yaar sub ko tayr shakal nazar agi tou bhag giyea!! :P

I don't think my Face is that BAD:

horror-face-1440x900.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy na naa..bp tension say high hota hai...hum kuch ziada hi chill hain :P :undecided:

@arp2041 naa ker yaar! hes nice..just a little annoying but then again which kid isnt?
@Talon .. watch a horror movie.. your heart will beat faster.. and pump more blood. :) @alpha1cavalier is nice.. I am used to his tantrums now.. usko cheedane main maza ata hai..

@hinduguy you are chill person....har condition mein adapt ho jata hai :enjoy:

actually thats the speciality of this corner... everybody is chilled... all hail the emperor @Hyperion... @Talon yaad hai you used to be so fiesty and fight in other threads... aaj kal you dont seem to have that mojo...

@Talon .. watch a horror movie.. your heart will beat faster.. and pump more blood.

Naa yaar, itna strong kahan hai humara dil...idher tou koi hai bhi nai kay to sue you in case I get heart attack from the movie !! :P

actually thats the speciality of this corner... everybody is chilled... all hail the emperor @Hyperion... @Talon yaad hai you used to be so fiesty and fight in other threads... aaj kal you dont seem to have that mojo...
@hinduguy I came to learn but people kept bashing me coz I asked questions which they had not heard nor have the answers to...Bash me once and get slapped 10x is my rule :enjoy:

Waysay @hinduguy tumhay yaad hai? Did I slap you by any chance? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom