What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool down buddy cool down......

He have a a particular point of view about a particular event of history......this is his right yar....many others also share the same POV specially Sindhi nationalist....

As far as i known him by some of his posts and some articles he belong to "Enlightened Moderate Nationalist group".....

He should have atleast checked out that who ruled great and in whose reign the people remained peacefully......
he has right but having this right it's his duty to do some research and act responsible....
coz accepting his freaked point you have to accept Nagasha,Pharous(Firon)..........sooo on on and most importantly Yazeed as a hero...
now ask his was yazeed a hero??:sick:
such people never think...:unsure:

nahiiiiin... waise bhi already I got headache.. will lie down a bit.. or may be watch some standup comedy online..

if you ever have a plan for hollywood comedy movie i would recommend "The Dictator"...:rofl:
try that movie seriously...:lol:

@Imran Khan instead you should have been the MOD with POPULAR CHOICE :cray:

@Aeronaut @KRAIT @MST @BDforever @Hyperion @Talon @Skull and Bones @hinduguy @WebMaster ????

yaar tu bhi na ab shadi ke baad mujhy ye bachoon ka khel lagta hai i have not much time for trolling here.

@Skull and Bones @Imran Khan.....................

apni DUKAAN band hogayi :cheers:

welcom loki as the BD mod :chilli:

kiyoon loki kya sara din gate per betha rahy ga BD defence per? aby hum ayee gay apna kam kary gay or chal deen gay :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion tum MAZZEY lelo........

But i know both types of TROLLING - Open & Stealth, I bet you can't catch me when i am in the stealth MODE :D

BTW, loki is more INCLINED towards India & Indians than BDians, so a GOOD MOVE :enjoy:

P.S. soon he will be accused of being a RAWAMY dalal :omghaha:

guys seiko got banned ! ! ! ! wtf ???? ! ! ! how the hell it happened ? who did it ? :blink:

@arp2041 do you know anything about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom