What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix Naswar with nappy rash cream and apply it to the affected areas. :enjoy:

Dunno if we can bring up matters like this here but seriously, but since you're an experienced member I'm directing it to you. I've been accused of being a Hindu Baniya, the whole bagal me churi thing as in the whole shebang. Now I have one simple problem with this description, I tucked in the naked blade under my armpit and now its chafing, extremely uncomfortable and the blades nicking my bare ribs. The langhot's a bit lose too, any remedies. Prompt answer will be much appreciated.

@Hyperion What do you mean by new....hinting at young Mod. :azn:

I know what you did there. :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile....here's me begging these guys for a ban....

I can't be anymore explicit about it =/
Been a year now

Still walking around with the ban begging bowl :P

Dunno if we can bring up matters like this here but seriously, but since you're an experienced member I'm directing it to you. I've been accused of being a Hindu Baniya, the whole bagal me churi thing as in the whole shebang. Now I have one simple problem with this description, I tucked in the naked blade under my armpit and now its chafing, extremely uncomfortable and the blades nicking my bare ribs. The langhot's a bit lose too, any remedies. Prompt answer will be much appreciated.
Post of the Day. :omghaha:

Post a new thread on Member's Club. :lol:

what??
as a wise man of naswarabad,i suggest you to grow up.:P

This is reaction of @BDforever:

jonah-hill-shock.gif

This is the reaction of @KRAIT:

HarryPotter-Shock.gif

This is the reaction of @arp2041:

tumblr_m6oaosRkai1qaxdql.gif

This is everyone else chilling: @Aeronaut, @Talon, @Mani2020 @Hyperion, @Armstrong and everyone else is doing this:

Celebrating.gif

@seiko is at the right (down)-that women there. Hilarious! Gotta watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom