What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I don't think that there is one person on this thread who doesn't like @seiko. He has never abused anyone to the best of my knowledge.

This is reaction of @BDforever:

jonah-hill-shock.gif

This is the reaction of @KRAIT:

HarryPotter-Shock.gif

This is the reaction of @arp2041:

tumblr_m6oaosRkai1qaxdql.gif

This is everyone else chilling: @Aeronaut, @Talon, @Mani2020 @Hyperion, @Armstrong and everyone else is doing this:

Celebrating.gif

@seiko is at the right (down)-that women there. Hilarious! Gotta watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
what??
as a wise man of naswarabad,i suggest you to grow up.:P

I would like to inform you good sir that I need to be on a podium soon, there are people who need to hear my enlightened message AND I cannot do that with a loose langoth and aching ribs. Please do not make light of my condition. :D

@haviZsultan what happened?? why??

now are we banning members for posting on Naswar Corner also???
@seiko was messing with me so in collusion with @Aeronaut I got him banned. Which is the best story of all btw?

Anyway he'll be back. Come back soon Seiko and we will all have some fun. Everyone gets banned every now and then.

-Okay seriously-people I had nothing to do with it. I was kidding. Gosh!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
I would like to inform you good sir that I need to be on a podium soon, there are people who need to hear my enlightened message AND I cannot do that with a loose langoth and aching ribs. Please do not make light of my condition. :D
welcome to PDF. now 2 questions for you

1. what do you think about bangladesh ?
2. what do you think about Pakistan ?

sorry mate.didnt know it was serious.
best of luck.

kucch pane ke liye kucch khona padhta hai.

i know you are in pain,but still as you want to enlighten them guys,go for it.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom