What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to PDF. now 2 questions for you

1. what do you think about bangladesh ?
2. what do you think about Pakistan ?

Thank you sir,

We three nations be full of schmucks who love to fight for various reasons. A few decades worth of this enterprise has seen international shareholders buy up equity in it. So we've got an area which historically controlled 23% of the world trade now burdened with overwhelming poverty. Do I begrudge the partition? The answer is a clear NO! Different countries and their sovereignty do not come in the way of mutual respect which should lead to common economic prosperity- well it seems they do when it comes to India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Why can't three distinctly different nations work together?! SO to answer you're question- both are countries which India and Indians need to understand, look upon pragmatically rather than through the lenses of bias and prejudice, reconcile with in terms of people to people relations and vice-versa. Dunno, perhaps a 100 years down the line when all will be hunky dory between our nations- our children will look back at us and laugh- at least I hope its that way and they laugh.

@seiko requested it for some reason.
@Mech permission denied. We dont like beggers. Try better.

Webbie sir, Havizsultan at your service sir.

2 articles waiting for you. You want em? One fresh from the factory, the other one is old. You should check em out. First one is about the Bangladesh war.... a critical look at the war and framing of a nationalist Bengali and his son-done like my book, same drama same action. A little controversial but it is my dream to publish that one in a newspaper.

Second article is old-Bisecting the taliban for its funding source. That is very suitable to PDF

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you sir,

We three nations be full of schmucks who love to fight for various reasons. A few decades worth of this enterprise have seen international shareholders buy up equity in it. So we've got an area which historically controlled 23% of the world trade now burdened with overwhelming poverty. Do I begrudge the partition? The answer is a clear NO! Different countries do not come in the way of mutual respect which should lead to common economic prosperity- well it seems they do when it comes to India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. SO to answer you're question- both are countries which India and Indians need to understand, look upon pragmatically rather than through the lenses of bias and prejudice, reconcile with in terms of people to people relations and vice-versa. Dunno, perhaps a 100 years down the line when all will be hunky dory between our nations- our children will look back at us laugh- at least I hope its that way and they laugh.

1st rule: do not answer with complex words in nawswar corner
2nd rule: do not ask for first rule.

conclusion: being a nawswar member , it went over my head ..

just kidding :P

Thank you sir,

We three nations be full of schmucks who love to fight for various reasons. A few decades worth of this enterprise has seen international shareholders buy up equity in it. So we've got an area which historically controlled 23% of the world trade now burdened with overwhelming poverty. Do I begrudge the partition? The answer is a clear NO! Different countries and their sovereignty do not come in the way of mutual respect which should lead to common economic prosperity- well it seems they do when it comes to India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Why can't three distinctly different nations work together?! SO to answer you're question- both are countries which India and Indians need to understand, look upon pragmatically rather than through the lenses of bias and prejudice, reconcile with in terms of people to people relations and vice-versa. Dunno, perhaps a 100 years down the line when all will be hunky dory between our nations- our children will look back at us and laugh- at least I hope its that way and they laugh.
ameen to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom