What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you are drunk,or better s*****d,you get a higher sense of confidence,dont you??:cheesy:
Naa, confidence to apan main tha. When you get on stage, only thing comes to your mind is that you are performing and rest are normal people who are watching you. feel the stage and bam, it all comes to rhythm.

As for drinking and getting stoned, it just takes away any sensation of pain, exhaustion. After Alcohol if you dance to much, it hits very fast. If you are dancing with a girl and both of you are drunk, then its f'ing awesome. But for that Hritihik type, popping, locking, hip hop doesn't work. For that you need little bit of Salsa, Ball dance and typical couple dance moves.

Its a combination of coming too close that you exchange breath, keeping the distance, moving further away and mixing it. If you find perfect balance, that girl will always dance with you. Its romantic, sensual and flirty. A cocktail.

1.majority was bangla speaking people so if you be democratic, then Bangla should be get priority
2. then India should face same problem according to you, even worse , but actual scenario says different thing.

Urdu was understood by everyone in varying degrees instead of Bangla, Punjabi, Sindhi or Barahui which whole segments of the population couldn't understand. Urdu was our Lingua Franca - Our Common Tongue & it was the mother tongue of less than 5% of Pakistanis back then & even now is the mother tongue of less than 10% of Pakistanis and that is what made it impartial when compared with every other language.

And in India those regional languages are Official Languages of the Province in addition to English; no one was denying you that right ! Urdu was our National Language whereas all documents could be & are in regional languages. In Sindh you've got Government documents in Sindhi & Sindhi is taught as a compulsory subject at the Matriculation level.

At the end of the day the demand wasn't made in good faith !

Urdu was understood by everyone in varying degrees instead of Bangla, Punjabi, Sindhi or Barahui which whole segments of the population couldn't understand. Urdu was our Lingua Franca - Our Common Tongue & it was the mother tongue of less than 5% of Pakistanis back then & even now is the mother tongue of less than 10% of Pakistanis and that is what made it impartial when compared with every other language.

And in India those regional languages are Official Languages of the Province in addition to English; no one was denying you that right ! Urdu was our National Language whereas all documents could be & are in regional languages. In Sindh you've got Government documents in Sindhi & Sindhi is taught as a compulsory subject at the Matriculation level.

At the end of the day the demand wasn't made in good faith !

the point is the trust gone due to discrimination.

@seiko thanks for the reply bro! Il put more questions soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
u never said anything good too! I have proved many things! Although there is no need of proving to a sister how much his bro loves and respects him
@alpha1cavalier...So... I am not ALLOWED to say anyone fits a good brother description? :what:

You have proved your obsession and I did once say you are a good little brother....Now whatelse do you want? :blink:

@alpha1cavalier...So... I am not ALLOWED to say anyone fits a good brother description? :what:

You have proved your obsession and I did once say you are a good little brother....Now whatelse do you want? :blink:

Dont get angry sis!
Not obsession, loyalty,love,respect
pls sis dont get angry!

the point is the trust gone due to discrimination.

Yaraa I dunno about the discrimination thing. Its been said again & again & again but I think it was more bad governance, corruption & nepotism than malice.

Do you know during Ayub Khan's reign the Bengalis were given favorable quotas above & beyond what they deserved as a percentage of their qualified population in the bureaucracy & the armed forces whereas before the Partition you'd be hard pressed to find a Bengali Muslim being pretty much anywhere in either of those two areas. It took time but there were attempts to do so.

Furthermore I've heard countless times about the jute foreign exchange being shifted to West Pakistan ! Do you know how many Industrial Textile Units were in East Pakistan at the time of the Partition & how most of the produce would go to Calcutta & then later how many were setup till '71 ? So bro, efforts were made but they weren't enough but that shouldn't mean that somehow we had something against the Bengalis for if that were the case why did we accept so many Bengali PMs, Presidents & Governor Generals till '71 ?

Mistakes were made & corruption & bad governance was rampant but not the 'discrimination' that we're accused of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom