Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko it is a welcome greeting in arabic

Ahlan is to say “you’re like my family”;
Sahlan is to say “take it easy”
Conclusion: “you’re like my family and so take it easy”
@seiko In short make yourself at home! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus sis my obsession was just to be something of worth to you!
@Talon
@alpha1cavalier... you have no idea how mean elder sis could be... they will dress you up as girl and force you to wear lipstick... just to humour their friends... who will pull your cheeks and say.. 'how cute'.
Do you want such a life?
(declaration: not a true story)... :rofl:

@seiko its like when someone says welcome and make yourself at home while WOA is what she said...she said Wa alaikumsalam wa meaning and alaikum salam is the same as assalamu al aikum

@Armstrong... its the punjabis who thought bengalis are not their equal.. some people even here say..'oh those smelly fish eating bengalis'. Its the arrogance that caused them to drift away..

That BS has been perpetuated to no end considering that I, an ethnic Kashmiri of Punjab, have never faced an ounce of discrimination or even 'differentiation' in Punjab, nor have the millions of Pukhtoons, Sindhis, Baloch, Urdu Speakers or even Afghans that live here. There is a reason why there hasn't been a single instance of ethnicity or linguistic related violence in Punjab as far as I know & so I dunno how they - the Punjabis - could have thought of the Bengalis as subhumans or anything of the sort !

P.S There are a few thousands to a hundred thousand Bengalis (illegal Bangladeshis) living in Lahore & I can't remember the last time they were subjected to abuse.

@Talon
i just extremly love the people who have been nice to me!
Dont call it obsession! Im sorry my expression was bad!

That BS has been perpetuated to no end considering that I, an ethnic Kashmiri of Punjab, have never faced an ounce of discrimination or even 'differentiation' in Punjab, nor have the millions of Pukhtoons, Sindhis, Baloch, Urdu Speakers or even Afghans that live here. There is a reason why there hasn't been a single instance of ethnicity or linguistic related violence in Punjab as far as I know & so I dunno how they - the Punjabis - could have thought of the Bengalis as subhumans or anything of the sort !

P.S There are a few thousands to a hundred thousand Bengalis (illegal Bangladeshis) living in Lahore & I can't remember the last time they were subjected to abuse.
why dont you go and ask a punjabi..what he thinks of bengali.. do a little bit market research and tell us.. I am happy with sample size of 10.. :)

Naa, confidence to apan main tha. When you get on stage, only thing comes to your mind is that you are performing and rest are normal people who are watching you. feel the stage and bam, it all comes to rhythm.

As for drinking and getting stoned, it just takes away any sensation of pain, exhaustion. After Alcohol if you dance to much, it hits very fast. If you are dancing with a girl and both of you are drunk, then its f'ing awesome. But for that Hritihik type, popping, locking, hip hop doesn't work. For that you need little bit of Salsa, Ball dance and typical couple dance moves.

Its a combination of coming too close that you exchange breath, keeping the distance, moving further away and mixing it. If you find perfect balance, that girl will always dance with you. Its romantic, sensual and flirty. A cocktail.

krait guru,i will remember this when i go to a pub,disco next time .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom