What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon obsession to prove love,respect only!
I must be honest, I even hate the fly that tries to sit on your head! But sending a nuclear missile at a fly is stupid and hurts us too. even if it is love and respect! Bcoz u can brush aside a fly , no big deal. So forgive me already!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong... its the punjabis who thought bengalis are not their equal.. some people even here say..'oh those smelly fish eating bengalis'. Its the arrogance that caused them to drift away..

What was that?? :what:
@seiko it is a welcome greeting in arabic

"Ahlan" literally means "family, kinfolk."
"Sahlan" literally means "easy."

The origin of the phrase is حللت أهلاً ووطئت سهلاً. Loosely translated, it means, "May you arrive as part of the family, and tread an easy path (as you enter)."

I must be honest, I even hate the fly that tries to sit on your head! But sending a nuclear missile at a fly is stupid and hurts us too. even if it is love and respect! Bcoz u can brush aside a fly , no big deal. So forgive me already!

Tu phir se shuru ho gaya?? kya yaar?? :angry:

Yaraa I dunno about the discrimination thing. Its been said again & again & again but I think it was more bad governance, corruption & nepotism than malice.

Do you know during Ayub Khan's reign the Bengalis were given favorable quotas above & beyond what they deserved as a percentage of their qualified population in the bureaucracy & the armed forces whereas before the Partition you'd be hard pressed to find a Bengali Muslim being pretty much anywhere in either of those two areas. It took time but there were attempts to do so.

Furthermore I've heard countless times about the jute foreign exchange being shifted to West Pakistan ! Do you know how many Industrial Textile Units were in East Pakistan at the time of the Partition & how most of the produce would go to Calcutta & then later how many were setup till '71 ? So bro, efforts were made but they weren't enough but that shouldn't mean that somehow we had something against the Bengalis for if that were the case why did we accept so many Bengali PMs, Presidents & Governor Generals till '71 ?

Mistakes were made & corruption & bad governance was rampant but not the 'discrimination' that we're accused of.

1. we got very small favor of what we deserve. most of the educated heads was from Bangladesh, but had little change to exercise it.
2. yes there were many jute mills but after selling jute most of the money took to west Pakistan.

Plus sis my obsession was just to be something of worth to you!
@Talon

@alpha1cavalier I am not angry but what you describe truly is obsession!

Plus sis my obsession was just to be something of worth to you!
@Talon
forgive me already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom