What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
for u @Mani2020

482505_491624214234254_934649635_n.jpg

yar khushi nahi ha coz from tuesday i have lots and lots of cases to solve and tomorrow i have to attend a presentation and a test of a multi-national company.... dua karna

Last edited by a moderator:
krait guru,i will remember this when i go to a pub,disco next time .
:lol: For pub, disco, learn some non-contact and contact moves as you don't have too much room to dance. That's good for flirting.

Do you know you don't have to actually dance, just think about steps, do it in your mind, whenever you listen a good song.

If you strike the cords right, you can give gf, wife beautiful moments. :enjoy:

She will remember that dance for a long time. :D BTW dance also helps in getting girls. Some girls directly approach you, you don't have to go to them. But for that you have to make your dance more appealing. That's the difference between Hrithik and Shahid. Hrithik has that style and charisma which is too natural that it blends in his dance and both compliment each other. :D

Bahut observe kiya hai dost. Jiske saath aap hona chahte ho, usko naye surprises dene padte hain. :D

@GURU DUTT pleasure! so whatcha do? brief intro would be good! :D

Ji Im a Hindu baniya from new delhi India , vegetarian and a lover of all beautyfull things and Beer ,Rum & Vodka ....never tried naswaar though :D

Ji Im a Hindu baniya from new delhi India , vegetarian and a lover of all beautyfull things and Beer ,Rum & Vodka ....never tried naswaar though :D
So you are poor and go around in a baniyan? :blink:
Am speechless! :woot:
sorry @GURU DUTT but i never actually understood this baniyan hence, the lame joke :D

1. we got very small favor of what we deserve. most of the educated heads was from Bangladesh, but had little change to exercise it.
2. yes there were many jute mills but after selling jute most of the money took to west Pakistan.

Mian kaiiiseee ? Most of the educated Bengali Elite was Hindu who had chosen to immigrate to India; there is a reason why you'd be mighty hard pressed to find many Bengali Muslims in Pre-Partitioned India attain good positions not after 1857 were you guys trusted by the Brits.

And West Pakistan was the most Industrialized of the two because some of the Industries were inherited whilst most were Private Ventures & so now most of the Jute, though cultivated in East Pakistan, was processed in the West as was the case in Calcutta but this trend was being reduced because Jute Mills were opening in East Pakistan as well whilst there wasn't a single one of them in '47 from what I've read. It took time...a lot of time & those charged with Governance were greedy basterds like all politicians but there wasn't malice there ! You had so many PMs, Governor Generals & Presidents from East Pakistan in a United Pakistan & yet they continued on with those policies....why ? Because they were working & it was going to take a lot of time to get things in order but the Bengalis already had representation in the Army & the Bureaucracy which was increasing from an almost nil in '47 to an ever increasing one & some Industrialization was happening in the East through Private Initiative whilst the rest was happening through whatever the Ayub led Government could do. You have to understand that most of the Urdu Speakers came to what became Pakistan & many of them were the ones who kick started our Industries instead of us - the locals ! In East Pakistan the brain drain was in the opposite direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom