What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@liontk How old are you?

Depends on your family actually...Some just think they know better than the groom others consider the grooms thought while some just take the grooms objection as childish and carry on with what they want...

@Ayush classes on Saturday? :blink:
yup,from monday to saturday.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever thankyou for your nice gesture ! @seiko , @arp2041
thanks for the nice gesture of sending me a friend request!
@Aeronaut thanks for the offer(last day) ,and ya i always considered
@Hyperion
@Armstrong
@Aeronaut
@A.Rafay
@Ayush
@Secur
@BDforever
@hinduguy
@seiko
@arp2041
as my Bigger brothers
thats why i just wanted to vent some frustration coz everyone has to do that coz no ones life is perfect! And i didnt want to be in the LIMELIGHT
frankly those who know me in real , know that i dont like limelight{prominates the mole on my cheek :rofl:}
If i have annoyed, offended anyone im sorry!
I admit that i have been unreasonable too! Im sorry.
One thing more
@Talon
i dont think i hav ADHD and other cancer sounding illnesses :rofl:
otherwise half of my family who are physician+ regular checkup docs would have recomended me a therapy
I think i just need to talk and vent some frustration infront of my ^^brothers and you sis ocassionaly.
Believe me i like every single one of you
@Aeronaut Pm comming your way!

well said mate.

welcome back.:)

playing angry birds?
@A.Rafay just wanted to say somethng! Where are u bro?
I am missing angry birds. I lost my 3 mobiles in one year.
1st was nokia 6303 classic, then i lost my HTC desire, the day before yesterday i lost Nokia 5800.
I am very unlucky when mobiles are concerned. :cry::cry:

Havi, if I may, Why cant you just stick with your Mujahir identity.. Are you so ashamed of it that you want to become a Pashtun??

As far as I think, you have a serious inferiority complex!!

Read post 153 fully:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/228096-split-discussion-muhajir-identity-11.html

Read it all. My views are summed up there. Muhajir is actually an insulting term which means religious pilgrim... migrant is much better too... even that is incomplete and full of contradictions.

Ok..i give you hint...Ask how many khans from india people in pakistan accept as some asli or naqli pathan......that will answer your query.

They don't speak Pashto. It is said when you lose Pashto you have automatically lost your Pashtuniyat. Its incorrect concept and ignores 10 million Pashtuns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom