What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier venting is fine but dont accuse and do not keep grudge

vent and forget and move on! :enjoy:

@ajtr Lovely!! MASHALLAH May ALLAH bless her and you!! BTW, women who have given birth are pure and clean from sin.....I usually ask such women to pray for me!! :D
Sure i'll pray for your and ur family's bell being...After all there are many here here who prayed for me and zainab and coz of their duas i had normal delivery.Thx @Zaki especially @Armstrong , and @Ticker.

Last edited by a moderator:

now you can understand my LOVE AND RESPECT
U were nice to me= i made u sis, plegded to destroy,crush,mutilate,kill everything that i thought didnt appease you!
. [i did that a little stupidly, will correct it]

Sure i'll pray for your and ur family's bell being...ASfter all there are many here here who prayed for me and zainab and coz of their duas i had normal dilivery.
@ajtr Thank you!!! Me just concerned about my shadi rest is fine but more doa is always welcomed!! ;)

Muhajir by birth. Pashtun by choice.

I need to ask this. @Hyperion do you think I am an idiot wannabe Pashtun? Just say it.

Havi, if I may, Why cant you just stick with your Mujahir identity.. Are you so ashamed of it that you want to become a Pashtun??

As far as I think, you have a serious inferiority complex!!

Sure i'll pray for your and ur family's bell being...After all there are many here here who prayed for me and zainab and coz of their duas i had normal delivery.Thx @Zaki especially @Armstrong , and @Ticker.

respects madam! I didnt notice a lady was present! Saying hello was my chivalry!

62107_535914423096392_137257393_n.jpg

Awesome Body Painting like crashed car.

People now adays :disagree:

Havi, if I may, Why cant you just stick with your Mujahir identity.. Are you so ashamed of it that you want to become a Pashtun??

As far as I think, you have a serious inferiority complex!!

@seiko we cool!
@haviZsultan do u live in kpk! And are u shia?

My links are more to Lucknow with limited links in Hyderabad from fathers side and fewer still from mothers side.
Ok..i give you hint...Ask how many khans from india people in pakistan accept as some asli or naqli pathan......that will answer your query.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom