What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a 'player' Mr.Khan, I'm a romantic ! :smitten:

Never have played mind games with a lady & never will ! But I'm a strong believer in 'playfully teasing' women ! :D

I love them too much not to tease them !

So, My lady forgive me ! :wub:

I'm not a 'player' Mr.Khan, I'm a romantic ! :smitten:

Never have played mind games with a lady & never will ! But I'm a strong believer in 'playfully teasing' women ! :D

I love them too much not to tease them !

So, My lady forgive me ! :wub:
Good boy! Now act your age... :D

Btw, mashallah I see you in good mood today! What's up buttt g? :)

Good boy! Now act your age... :D

Btw, mashallah I see you in good mood today! What's up buttt g? :)

Nothing...just heard that the competition commission of Pakistan served ICAP a 'notice' citing that they aren't satisfied with ICAP's response to the Commission asking 'Why they've restricted *read banned* ACCAs/ICAEWs/CPAs/CIMAs from doing articleship from audit firms', and that ICAP needs to submit a further response somewhere in mid-Oct (forgot the date). Apparently ICAP had told them that they did this out of 'national interest' ! :D

Nothing...just heard that the competition commission of Pakistan served ICAP a 'notice' citing that they aren't satisfied with ICAP's response to the Commission asking 'Why they've restricted *read banned* ACCAs/ICAEWs/CPAs/CIMAs from doing articleship from audit firms', and that ICAP needs to submit a further response somewhere in mid-Oct (forgot the date). Apparently ICAP had told them that they did this out of 'national interest' ! :D
Dude, that is awesome news... they were trying to become a monopoly.... :D

Dude, that is awesome news... they were trying to become a monopoly.... :D

They already are a monopoly ! My firm stopped induction of Non-CAs 2 years back & they gave me a ****** of a time getting in despite I knowing a 'partner' over there & having pretty good grades. They however say that this isn't going to get revoked & that even if the Commission says so they'd just refuse entry on a firm-to-firm basis as is the prerogative of any private venture ! So for now I'm still in limbo !

They already are a monopoly ! My firm stopped induction of Non-CAs 2 years back & they gave me a ****** of a time getting in despite I knowing a 'partner' over there & having pretty good grades. They however say that this isn't going to get revoked & that even if the Commission says so they'd just refuse entry on a firm-to-firm basis as is the prerogative of any private venture ! So for now I'm still in limbo !
Finish it and we'll talk. Did you get my message through Aero? If yes then do something about it. Got to run now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom