What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
no after an accident my disc was fractured. its almost an year now. i am normal now
but the pain start suddenly and it lasts for day or 2 ......

Meray piyara niswario....... aur dosto..... I think I'll be leaving the forum pretty soon! (at least for couple of months)

hainnnnnnn :blink:

Meray piyara niswario....... aur dosto..... I think I'll be leaving the forum pretty soon! (at least for couple of months)

What....why ?

*Makes a mental note to threaten Bhabi with a dead rat stuffed with spinach & lathered with butter & pineapple sauce & to tell her that its a Pashtoon tradition to eat it before entering the family for any bride* :D

ary yar yeh kahan ja rahy ho??? hamen to pakistan main net available hai phir dunya ka konsa kona ho ga jahan say ap forum access na kar saken??
Da kho yari na da no bia :disagree:

na rora mor may pakhtana da. za baloch yam
my mom is pathan (durrani) and dad is baloch

Ahmmm ahmmm *lagtaa hai pakraa giyaa tou Armstrong...challl koi do chaar Pashto mein laffzzz hii bol daaal izaaat bachaanei keh liyeee*

Pakhair raglaair, rora !

Dodai Khoraei ?

Za Buttt Yam ! :D

Ahmmm ahmmm *lagtaa hai pakraa giyaa tou Armstrong...challl koi do chaar Pashto mein laffzzz hii bol daaal izaaat bachaanei keh liyeee*

Pakhair raglaair, rora !

Dodai Khoraei ?

Za Buttt Yam ! :D
Yara, "Dodai" is a very old term, though still in use! Doday literally translates to bread. If you want to ask for eating "food" then say "Marai"

As if I don't know that you're 'research' is a ruse...a front behind your continued attempts to clone 'the vampire' just for yourselves ! Along with the Desi touch; you know the upturned menacing moustache & the dhoootii that goes with it ! :P

Oooaiii hoaiii...a fractured disc ! Khariaaat...kiyaaa kissiii bail (oxen) sehh noooraaa khoooshti (wrestling) kiii theee ? :blink:

Apna description mat do! :D

Why? Kisnay mara?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom