What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahah...Bhabhi number 2 must be in town if not then he prob found bhabhi no.3 or bhabhi no.1 complaining she is not getting enough time?

Nahin nahin shariiif aaadmii hai ! Hes monogamous to the letter; he doesn't even look at 'television adds featuring women' when hes in a committed relationship. Heck I even had to beg him to talk to you otherwise he'd rant on about 'Na Mahram...Na Mahram' ! Only once I showed him your picture with your conspicuously masculine features *including the facial hair* that changed his mind ! :D

Nahin nahin shariiif aaadmii hai ! Hes monogamous to the letter; he doesn't even look at 'television adds featuring women' when hes in a committed relationship. Heck I even had to beg him to talk to otherwise he'd rant on about 'Na Mahram...Na Mahram' ! Only once I showed him your picture with your conspicuously masculine features *including the facial hair* that changed his mind ! :D

Yaar...I keep telling you, its your picture...Just by giving it my name won't make it me ;)

Changed his mind? From what to what? From the 3 bahbhis to you?

Mate, some other reasons as well... I like things under absolute control... and chaos reigns on this forum... I mean outside of this particular thread...

That bad huh? :pop:

Why you think I post very little outside this thread?

After posting at other threads I do not usually go back to those threads...Unless someone likes my post :P

Nahin nahin shariiif aaadmii hai ! Hes monogamous to the letter; he doesn't even look at 'television adds featuring women' when hes in a committed relationship. Heck I even had to beg him to talk to otherwise he'd rant on about 'Na Mahram...Na Mahram' ! Only once I showed him your picture with your conspicuously masculine features *including the facial hair* that changed his mind ! :D

Dude, keep in touch.. Aero will send you a pm later! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom