What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh God!
Well you knw i wanted to make a thread today! How many people want me to leave naswar corner or Pdf permanently!

Super idea :tup: :tup:

Entire PDF is concerned about whether you quit or not!! :rolleyes:

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

sister! Me and mani are fine!
@alpha1cavalier its not about you! Its your behaviour! Can you just you know hang around and watch and learn?

I do that sometimes I watch read and learn a persons behaviour before wanting to talk to that person or not!

This will also give you and idea of how 1 should behave, what is a joke and where the threshold lies!

The others can guide you but you must be willing to learn AND take their advice AND NEVER try to boss someone on a PUBLIC FORUM!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if this is true!!
a0fe6edd0db358c89430530ebbfcc30f.jpg

i never meant to tease anyone! I consider Everyone my friend here!
I even wanted to say sorry to
@Hyperion today!

Super idea :tup: :tup:

Entire PDF is concerned about whether you quit or not!! :rolleyes:

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
@alpha1cavalier now read @seiko ka reply after what you wrote...THIS shows what you wrote was not right....YOU are not the MOST important person on this forum NO ONE is!!

Everyone is for themselves!

Reactions: HRK
i never meant to tease anyone! I consider Everyone my friend here!
I even wanted to say sorry to
@Hyperion today!

He will read it once he gets less busy!! so dont annoy him by posting it several times a day!!

If after a week he doesnt talk to you then you apologize AGAIN otherwise He has read it and is cool...

@alpha1cavalier its not about you! Its your behaviour! Can you just you know hang around and watch and learn?

I do that sometimes I watch read and learn a persons behaviour before wanting to talk to that person or not!

This will also give you and idea of how 1 should behave, what is a joke and where the threshold lies!

The others can guide you but you must be willing to learn AND take their advice AND NEVER try to boss someone on a PUBLIC FORUM!!

you are the Boss sis! :cheers:
@seiko i though we were friends finally !

This should be last day we should advice this guy!! After Y2k we are only concentrated on alpha guy!! :hitwall:

Alpha, you are the center of attraction for 160 pages.. Happy now :enjoy:

Now can we move on and talk some other subjects?

you are the Boss sis! :cheers:
@seiko i though we were friends finally !

If you consider me as a friend, then stop this stupidity!!

Try to enjoy yourself..

Mate we all are coming here for fun..

We all have problems of our own!!

Dont think that you are the only one with issues..

Move on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom