What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
For God sake sister!
YOU KNOW HOW SERIOUSLY I TAKE NASWAR CORNER! even @seiko knows but still emotional atiachar
Kiddo!! This is not the life!! We came here for time pass and fun.. Yes, we will get some good friends from here.. But its not the life.. You have to go outside and meet some friends.. If interested have some drinks and smoke, but in a limit.. World outside is much better than that in an Internet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
NOW IM OUT OF BREATH AND MY HEAD IS SPINNING

No you are not.. If you are out of breath and your head is spinning, then you wont be able to type that too in bold!!

Stop seeking attention mate.. be yourself.. People will take notice sooner or later!! :enjoy:

Kiddo!! This is not the life!! We came here for time pass and fun.. Yes, we will get some good friends from here.. But its not the life.. You have to go outside and meet some friends.. If interested have some drinks and smoke, but in a limit.. World outside is much better than that in an Internet!!

my life isnt!
I come here to talk to @Talon sis! Which part u people cant understand!

No you are not.. If you are out of breath and your head is spinning, then you wont be able to type that too in bold!!

Stop seeking attention mate.. be yourself.. People will take notice sooner or later!! :enjoy:

thats mistrust! I get that a lot too!

thats mistrust! I get that a lot too!
@alpha1cavalier its called seeking attention....

We all have some form of ADH...its nothing to be ashamed of ask any psychologist he/ she will tell you same...its just how you show it shows how far down the spectrum you fall...

next thing is...I advice you to make more friends! Sticking to internet is not going to get you far...

@alpha1cavalier there is a theory which many take as a truth a girl and a boy cant be just friends...You took it 1 step further which is bro and sis...

its a false theory!
Sis u can just tell me that u dont like to talk to me!

its a false theory!
Sis u can just tell me that u dont like to talk to me!
@alpha1cavalier there are times I dont especially when you demand more than your share! or when you act unreasonable!

It is not that I hate you but I seriously do have work at times and I can not attend to both you and work....so in THOSE times, yes I do not like talking to ANYONE!

@alpha1cavalier its called seeking attention....

We all have some form of ADH...its nothing to be ashamed of ask any psychologist he/ she will tell you same...its just how you show it shows how far down the spectrum you fall...

next thing is...I advice you to make more friends! Sticking to internet is not going to get you far...

sis! Situations like these do make me breathless and my head hurts!
I believe u more than myself and you are just telling me im lying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom