What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier there are times I dont especially when you demand more than your share! or when you act unreasonable!

It is not that I hate you but I seriously do have work at times and I can not attend to both you and work....so in THOSE times, yes I do not like talking to ANYONE!

Even to me also?? :sad:

Hey Bhagwan!! ab me kya karu??

No body likes me :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier there are times I dont especially when you demand more than your share! or when you act unreasonable!

It is not that I hate you but I seriously do have work at times and I can not attend to both you and work....so in THOSE times, yes I do not like talking to ANYONE!

ok when you are busy its ok!
But dont just reject me!
I sensing u dont like me much!

ok when you are busy its ok!
But dont just reject me!
I sensing u dont like me much!

Everybody likes everybody to a limit..

After that you are yourown..

Dude, to be frank, sometimes, even the phone calls of the loved ones can be annoying be it parents or lover..

Its not our fault or theirs.. We might be busy with something or not in a mood to attend it..

Its human nature!!

@alpha1cavalier har cheez ki hadd hoti hai!!!

If I hated you I have no problem telling you....Enjoy the fact I don't because If you reach an over annoying level...I just might start avoiding you! :blink:

pls dont hate me sis! And u knw how hypie treats me!
@Hyperion tayray khilaaf shikait dhrash hui hai!!

@alpha1cavalier har cheez ki hadd hoti hai!!!

If I hated you I have no problem telling you....Enjoy the fact I don't because If you reach an over annoying level...I just might start avoiding you! :blink:

sister calm down! Allah ki panah ap kay gussay say!
Are u busy?

Is this me or anyone else having a feeling that this is guy is trolling entire nawsar citizens?? :what:

@Hyperion I suggest a Name Change of the Thread - TEACHER CORNER.

Ha yaar!! In my life, I never adviced anybody.. I find it very boring and annoying..

He made a serious guy out of me also :angry:

Is this me or anyone else having a feeling that this is guy is trolling entire nawsar citizens?? :what:

oh God!
Well you knw i wanted to make a thread today! How many people want me to leave naswar corner or Pdf permanently!

@seiko I had that feeling few days ago....I think even @Mani2020 felt that way :blink:

But not really now...

sister! Me and mani are fine!

I wonder if this is true!!
a0fe6edd0db358c89430530ebbfcc30f.jpg

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom