What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko is doubting me, mistrusting me! How is he diffrent than the robots in my life
@alpha1cavalier pointing out 1 thing about you does not mean the end of your world!

You say ok, move on and then try at some other field! SIMPLE that is how life is!!!

1 thing doesnt agree with you at 1 parameter then you change tweak the parameter or use other parameter or get a new theory!

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier now read @seiko ka reply after what you wrote...THIS shows what you wrote was not right....YOU are not the MOST important person on this forum NO ONE is!!

Everyone is for themselves!

im not! I know!
The only person who i want to talk is you! Im only sometimes seeking your attention! If your busy! Ok! Cool down sis!

im not! I know!
The only person who i want to talk is you! Im only sometimes seeking your attention! If your busy! Ok! Cool down sis!
@alpha1cavalier I have many friends on this forum I come to talk to all...or basically just talk!

Hi @Neptune we are just teaching him...

Hi "ma'am" :P. I think I found a solution. A girlfriend! People don't get it wrong. If he doesn't want. I think He should do it just for finding someone to talk face to face and sharing each others problems? :)

@alpha1cavalier pointing out 1 thing about you does not mean the end of your world!

You say ok, move on and then try at some other field! SIMPLE that is how life is!!!

1 thing doesnt agree with you at 1 parameter then you change tweak the parameter or use other parameter or get a new theory!

so he isnt my friend right?

Hi "ma'am" :P. I think I found a solution. A girlfriend! People don't get it wrong. If he doesn't want. I think He should do it just for finding someone to talk face to face and sharing each others problems? :)

:rofl: thanks!

@alpha1cavalier what is THAT supposed to mean?! :what:

I suppose i missed tomorrow's party....
well ab bachtaey kia hote jab chirian chug gaeyn khait...
I misses almost all parties here...
then...
parie shadi oe Abdullah deewana
waley kam....:rofl::wave:

@alpha1cavalier

it's getting fine jefe! (Since I got the.............CLASSIFIED.............) ;)

naswar corner ko kis ki nazar lag gai??
alpha talon kia chakar a??
mera dimagh ghoom gia hai....:angry:
inna centi to main bi kafi kam hoota...
Cool people..:cool:
kuch or baat karo yar..

Is @KRAIT a troll?

Naswar Corner has totally stopped my trolling :(

cool sis!
See I dont know who to trust anybody on the forum right now!
Last night i got trolled(betrayed) by webby to @A.Rafay even @Ayush!
Thats why my cirle of friend is tiny here!

:lol:
soo if a person jokes then he is not a friend..
really a bad theory...:butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom