What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier 'Making' sisters is a **** that never sticks, mark my words before you learn the hard way, every girl you come across in life is a 'potential girlfriend or a wife' until you find out she's not, i just taught you a lifr lesson but you cant understand now..later in time :P

one sister only! God! She is a decade older than me! Do you troll me because u think i like zaid hamid!

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier 'Making' sisters is a **** that never sticks, mark my words before you learn the hard way, every girl you come across in life is a 'potential girlfriend or a wife' until you find out she's not, i just taught you a lifr lesson but you cant understand now..later in time :P

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-2143.html
read my post on this page! @seiko pls tell @arp2041 to stop trolling!

@Aeronaut @seiko

usko mayra husband bana charay ho? :what:

:disagree:

@Aeronaut
@seiko
@arp2041
Stop hurting my religious sentiments! Please!

Did-you-ever-notice-this.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-2143.html
read my post on this page! @seiko pls tell @arp2041 to stop trolling!

@Aeronaut
@seiko
@arp2041
Stop hurting my religious sentiments! Please!
@alpha1cavalier stop being sensitive! WE ARE JOKING! :facepalm:

@Aeronaut @seiko

usko mayra husband bana charay ho? :what:

:disagree:

I meant in general dost!! What if he find a gal and immediately make him his sister and later after knowing each other he finds out that she has every quality he dreamed of.. How he gonna tell that gal??? What will the girl's reaction??

@Talon i seriously believe u as my sister and when they troll! i feel very uncomfortable! Almost breathlessness!

I meant in general dost!! What if he find a gal and immediately make him his sister and later after knowing each other he finds out that she has every quality he dreamed of.. How he gonna tell that gal??? What will the girl's reaction??

between @Talon and me its kind of a religious thing! Pls yar try to understand!

@seiko girls are more rational than guys think...except bimbos...

If he tells her and she feels the same its cool...

If he tells her and she doesnt feel the same, since she knows him long enough, she will tell him off nicely!

@Talon i seriously believe u as my sister and when they troll! i feel very uncomfortable! Almost breathlessness!

@alpha1cavalier THIS you need to fix...We cant do anything.. @hinduguy cant give you mouth to mouth...

@seiko girls are more rational than guys think...except bimbos...

If he tells her and she feels the same its cool...

If he tells her and she doesnt feel the same, since she knows him long enough, she will tell him off nicely!

Really??? :azn:

I said he told her that she is his sister and then proposing her, then what would be her possible reaction??

Waise se bhi this sister brother relation in internet or real life wont stick as Aero mentioned..

Sooner or later, the feelings will devalop :enjoy:

PEOPLE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE MADE A SISTER BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE A BIG SIS

:rofl: you were advicing all these time and now you are trolling him??

Alpha, you are still a kid.. Have a long way to go!!
@seiko its called a pinch of humour :enjoy:

We were also doing pinch of humour and you called us pshycos!! :sad:
@seiko ufff you people have poor memory I told you to stop as he doesnt have the basics nor the capacity at THAT level!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom