What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@alpha1cavalier each of them has gone through collage uni and what not.. @Hyperion has gone thru too much so has @seiko so they will really pull your legs bad!!!

So, behave!! And about ladies being around...ALL @arp2041 said was innocent...he teased @KRAIT in code language not khullum khulla and that is called intelligence! ANYONE nad EVERYONE gets away with it! Because it can have multiple possibilities so do not stick to 1 possibility and try to troll back by using a nice decent possibility which will make the person move on ....

Last edited by a moderator:
showed some to everybody! Just the pic system sucks on Pdf!
I have to load them on Facebook first!
The avatar is my sis!
abe shaadi ka pics.. especially what you ate in your valima (if I spelt correctly) ..tere family pics nahin.. your sis is cute btw...

PLUS look @arp2041 has been living with the fact that I made him famous as APRIL!

while @KRAIT as katrina and so on...I pull their legs too in different ways...

Just keep your mind clean! BTW, HOW do you know sooo many bad stuff? :what:

Just try to be smart and substitute the bad stuff with flowers and move on...dont linger on some stuff or highlight it!

and besides @alpha1cavalier

there is difference between being a brother, wanting attention and also getting long replies....

You cant have it all...I am a human being not your pet cat whose whereabouts you decide! :(

your sis is cute ...
she is a vampire also! :rofl::rofl::smitten:
And ya i didnt take pics at the wedding! Mood was too off!

and besides @alpha1cavalier

there is difference between being a brother, wanting attention and also getting long replies....

You cant have it all...I am a human being not your pet cat whose whereabouts you decide! :(

sorry sis! But do try! They mean a lot to me!

@hinduguy, Naswar Corner is fast becoming a Teacher-Student knowledge exchange corner:

images

see, talon teaching alpha :lol:

@arp2041 haan yaar we all learnt it the hard way why must it be that way? Cant we just pass the knowledge without making the person pass thru the same chaos? Esp when the person has low resistance + tolerance?! :blink:

i knw my enemy! :rofl:
lol sis that was embarrasing!
@alpha1cavalier THAT is what we ALL have been telling you! NOT necessarily we all say what you think and we may but NO ONE says it loud while you go around embarrassing them by quoting them and SAYING what was not even there but what THEY MAY have implied hence provoking them to tease you to no limits!!

@arp2041 haan yaar we all learnt it the hard way why must it be that way? Cant we just pass the knowledge without making the person pass thru the same chaos? Esp when the person has low resistance + tolerance?! :blink:

@alpha1cavalier THAT is what we ALL have been telling you! NOT necessarily we all say what you think and we may but NO ONE says it loud while you go around embarrassing them by quoting them and SAYING what was not even there but what THEY MAY have implied hence provoking them to tease you to no limits!!
:smitten:
thankyou sis
although physicaly i punch walls also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom