What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assure you no one needs me there!! The people of Pakistan are more interested in giving posts to their relatives....

I need you here, sister ! :cray:

To cook me some Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce or Black Pepper Sauce ! :smitten:

Women should stay in the homes - Work the kitchen & take care of the kids ! :whistle:

But seriously - We're a Nation of nearly 200 million strong if some of us aren't going to do something about our problems no one else will ! Come home build the institutions up & contribute to the country so that maybe not you but the next generation of Plant Geneticists have it easier than otherwise.

@arp2041 goodness me April itna lambha kiya likha?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

To make cook me some Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce or Black Pepper Sauce ! :smitten:

Women should stay in the homes - Work the kitchen & take care of the kids ! :whistle:

But seriously - We're a Nation of nearly 200 million strong if some of us aren't going to do something about our problems no one else will ! Come home build the institutions up & contribute to the country so that maybe not you but the next generation of Plant Geneticists have it easier than otherwise.
@Armstrong its easier said then done...No one wants to employ me at decision making posts!!

To make cook me some Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple Sauce or Black Pepper Sauce ! :smitten:

are u always pointless or when im having an emotional break down! @Talon sis will return in 10mins!

@Talon Nothing. Slept in the evening. Now can't sleep.

@arp2041 goodness me April itna lambha kiya likha?! :blink:

:rolleyes:

Pada nahi aur thanks kar diya?? :lol:

will recommend you to read that post as well as the earlier one of myne in that thread.

You are into science you should understand the value of R&D & developing new tech.

But when it comes to ISRO launching a mars mission, as usual the rant is that India is getting it's priorities wrong.

I was just answering the naysayers by my 2 posts on that thread.

:)

@Armstrong its easier said then done...No one wants to employ me at decision making posts!!

Do you think the good apples got it easy getting there ? Its a tough road but one generation or a couple of generations must sacrifice to build institutions up & groom the subsequent leaders & decision makers of tomorrow to continue on & improve them !

Khair...chorooo paraiiii, it is indeed easier & at that more or less utopic, than otherwise ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom