What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the good apples got it easy getting there ? Its a tough road but one generation or a couple of generations must sacrifice to build institutions up & groom the subsequent leaders & decision makers of tomorrow to continue on & improve them !

Khair...chorooo paraiiii, it is indeed easier & at that more or less utopic, than otherwise ! :tup:

@Armstrong...heck I am also starting from scratch from here BUT atleast people acknowledge me for things I do...that I do not see in Pakistan!!!

I mean they do not give you a chance and if you are good or wanting to bring good to Pakistan then many try to push you down..

I will nicely be of service to Pakistan WHEN it calls to me....AFTER my PhD....AS LONG AS it gives me a chance!

You know I was rejected from Pakistan...They did not want my research when I offered!

They do not know the value of research....i mean seriously many dont even have a degree and hold posts!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @A.Rafay sorry was busy replying stuff...hows it going panda sahab?! :D

My day was boring today and tomorrow also will be boring as my internet is cut off, technician will come and repair on Saturday, im using Mobile data and its unbearable and suxs, I had a fight with my mom too on a silly argument, my mood is off now!! Hope things will get better. Btw where is @Mirzay?

@Armstrong...heck I am also starting from scratch from here BUT atleast people acknowledge me for things I do...that I do not see in Pakistan!!!

I mean they do not give you a chance and if you are good or wanting to bring good to Pakistan then many try to push you down..

I will nicely be of service to Pakistan WHEN it calls to me....AFTER my PhD....AS LONG AS it gives me a chance!

You know I was rejected from Pakistan...They did not want my research when I offered!

They do not know the value of research....i mean seriously many dont even have a degree and hold posts!!!

Hey im the Bio studen here!
I often notice that u reply many people! Long posts!
It makes me jealous! :suicide:

there are women here!

When are you not feigning an emotional breakdown ? So for godsake enough of this.

hmmm... . :coffee:

Sorry Dear :angel:

Can't resist when it comes to trolling Krait :lol:

BTW, the so called kid is way ahead of his times :D

Lewd comments aren maturity anyways! I wont talk to you again but Sir pls do note who is on the thread and who is not!

ok everyone lets try this again!!

Back to normal CHATTING no more over emotional-ness @alpha1cavalier

BTW, @arp2041 said sorry...so lets all move on!!

@alpha1cavalier AGAIN? Do we always have to go through this? :cray:
@alpha1cavalier my response to @Armstrong has nothing to do with me being in bio...it was based on why I am NOT PROVIDING MY SERVICE TO Pakistan!

Sorry !
And ya ask @arp2041 , @seiko and @Hyperion to stop being mean!

ok everyone lets try this again!!

Back to normal CHATTING no more over emotional-ness @alpha1cavalier

BTW, @hinduguy said sorry...so lets all move on!!

Ok! But sis any prob u can discuss with me ill control my emotions!

@Talon sis btw apart from not being stupid! What do u want me to change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom