What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
is forum par sirf larkion ki mauj hay! Fat girls get all the thanks!

I'll thank you on your posts from now on.With out caring about the contents.

I'm old enough to know that once @Zakii was worried about the thanks count and sir @TruthSeeker started thanking him for every post.:lol:

Also that @Mani2020 opened a thread upon ,http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/85369-i-have-lost-my-two-thanked.html.That was for fun.He's a dear friend of mine.I wish him best for the exams.

Occasionally i see threads about thanks count.And stuff like thanks from this corner of the world are bad and from that part of the forum are valuable.

Hahaha---------!!! lots of obsession & addiction.People are getting mentally screwed. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong is very clever:whistle: he fights wid me wen no Mod is around:whistle:

he knows everyone's exit n entrnce times:whistle:

he also lied abt his result:whistle: in december he said im waitin for da result of 6 papers i gave:whistle:

phir jub result aya he said i cleard all 5 papers:whistle: n dint even talk abt one paper at all:meeting:

@Armstrong Liar Liar Pants on fire:bunny::whistle:

One can only sit for a maximum of 4 papers in one sitting ! :blink:

How did I end up sitting for 6 & passing 5 of them ? :what:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG!!!

I can't stop laughing :lol:
Sach mein I went to that thread and thanked him! lolz 2 thanks ka nuksaan un dinoun mein bohot hota tha!! lolz
@S.U.R.B. itni poorani thread sambhal kay rakhi hai?! koi poorani enmity nikal ni hai? lolzzz
@arp2041 and he got some 16 thanks for loosing 2?! :what:

@seiko @arp2041

I know it is not right time to say this but this is how COMMON Pakistanis who are not active in politics feel...

1 min everything is cool....then a loud boom is heard and Everyone hates India, Israel or USA!

happens in india too.just replace the names with pakistan. ignorance.

Sach mein I went to that thread and thanked him! lolz 2 thanks ka nuksaan un dinoun mein bohot hota tha!! lolz
@S.U.R.B. itni poorani thread sambhal kay rakhi hai?! koi poorani enmity nikal ni hai? lolzzz
@arp2041 and he got some 16 thanks for loosing 2?! :what:

Please do not judge me.He's a brother and a dear friend.He can say whatever he wants and i'll not mind.I just mentioned it knowingly that it was for some fun and there's nothing wrong in that.Obviously current affairs and daily monotony can f*ck our minds at times.

Search my threads and you'll find some equally funny stuff....lol.

Larai mutt kawaoo bhaiii...:D

pdf while in office is a punishable offence.:devil:

@Talon.

friend, dont call her sis pls! Madam is ok!
Hows your neck!
Sis forgive for the last time! Pls
@alpha1cavalier

I rather be someone sis than a casual passer by to hit on :blink:

Besides at least in this part of the world, every calls another bro or sis as respect...Ma'am is kind of outdated like Sir is...

We call out lecturers by their 1st names...they insist...

Those Pakistanis who came as collaborators to Cambridge did all this sir and ma'am thing and kept hierarchy none of the locals in UK liked them! NONE saying hierarchy is not important...respect can be given based on HOW you treat 1 not WHAT you call someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom