What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a foreigner friend, I used to call her "friendo", someone neither a Friend, a GF nor a sis.

I'll thank you on your posts from now on.With out caring about the contents.

I'm old enough to know that once @Zakii was worried about the thanks count and sir @TruthSeeker started thanking him for every post.:lol:

Also that @Mani2020 opened a thread upon ,http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/85369-i-have-lost-my-two-thanked.html.That was for fun.He's a dear friend of mine.I wish him best for the exams.

Occasionally i see threads about thanks count.And stuff like thanks from this corner of the world aP

I was so mad at males here why do they thank females even if the post is no better than my cats poop!
I challenge a single male here which can show me a single worth mentioning post of marsha!
Still hallelujia !
4000thanks
some people worship the poop that comes out of the kittens marsha posts!
LANAT TO ALL MALES ON THE FORUM
Oh [beep] apnay ap ko mard kehnay walon! Oye hum bhi insan hain! Kaminon!

@alpha1cavalier

I rather be someone sis than a casual passer by to hit on :blink:

Besides at least in this part of the world, every calls another bro or sis as respect...Ma'am is kind of outdated like Sir is...

We call out lecturers by their 1st names...they insist...

Those Pakistanis who came as collaborators to Cambridge did all this sir and ma'am thing and kept hierarchy none of the locals in UK liked them! NONE saying hierarchy is not important...respect can be given based on HOW you treat 1 not WHAT you call someone!

just call me ur special bro one time and i promise i will make everyone your bro on this thread! :suicide: pls,pls,pls,pls!pls!pls!

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier

relax bro!! They just enjoy her kiddishness!! She has won many people's heart....

just call me ur special bro one time and i promise i will make everyone your bro on this thread! :suicide: pls,pls,pls,pls!pls!pls!

Dude you already are 1 of the youngest....stop threatening! I do not like people giving me orders and giving threatening remarks or what not do this if not that will happen...

@alpha1cavalier

relax bro!! They just enjoy her kiddishness!! She has won many people's heart....

call me your special bro pls pls PLS!

@alpha1cavalier

call me your special bro pls pls PLS!
And you knw i will break anyones neck if someone hits on you! U knw im an attention jealous bro!

I was so mad at males here why do they thank females even if the post is no better than my cats poop!

Yaar that is because we never seen your cat poop to compare with @Marshmallows posts.. :D

I used to give you thanks for most of your posts even that was abusing me and still you hate me :cray:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/236454-list-pdf-phail-threads.html

pixel_troll_face_by_kfalicov-d55cwfq.png

Ok sis @Talon! U are the one that give orders! Ok!

Yaar that is because we never seen your cat poop to compare with @Marshmallows posts.. :D

I used to give you thanks for most of your posts even that was abusing me and still you hate me :cray:

and ya i wont tolerate anymore of stupid remarks on talon! That fight is finished ok!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom