What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gentleman i have told u before my usual avatars are badges of regiments of armoured corps
@Talon
there isnt a single pic where ths wobble head isnt moving her head! Ths one has better light too!
Chubby to hogi khoon jo piti hay mara!
And thats why i dont go to thread like these!

:cool: i was just mentioning soo that you can be happy that someone noticed that change...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Death toll is increasing :confused:

@seiko sorry for my ignorance but is this India's 1st bomb blast? Because death toll increases until all the area is cleared and body counted..1st report only includes whom they find in plain sight...the rest of the numbers are added once the area is cleared and others injured go to the hospital...

396 on that thread?! :blink:

Was it THAT SERIOUS?

@alpha1cavalier babies are cute...but the pix is small cant make out much but a cute chubby baby :P

thanks @Ayush

how bad is that blast I mean 300 plus people ran to the post?!

20 dead 50 injured as of now. RIP

@seiko sorry for my ignorance but is this India's 1st bomb blast? Because death toll increases until all the area is cleared and body counted..1st report only includes whom they find in plain sight...the rest of the numbers are added once the area is cleared and others injured go to the hospital...

first of the year.and also the past 6 months I think.

not always...just every now and then some lunatic thinks he is the new ruler of the world...I think more people should do psychology and analyze such creatures and well, diagnose them instead of just calling them pagal and letting them make others pagal :(

first of the year.and also the past 6 months I think.

RIP...I dont dare go to that bashing thread! Its too painful to see people go through reverse evolution and become gorillas! :sick:

sorry @Neptune couldn't resist joking :)

How are you?

let me think, hmmm I feel like a bada$$! ;)
@Neptune bad timing bro...Indians are busy condoning the bomb blast in the other thread and some idiotic people have gone there to just spread hate or release the anger they felt when their wife beat them with a slipper! :what:

BTW, what did you do?
@alpha1cavalier I dont think your baby sis hates you...Kids are like sponges...they absorb everything so if you love her...she will absorb that and love you back... :)

13913_345078218943339_367955725_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom