What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arp2041 just as some one bragged yesterday about last bomb blast in India was long time ago, we have a disaster in our hand huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Will do. Where is your car parked? :rofl:

hahahaha!

Who needs a car?

JokerBus.jpg

Ok .......I'm downloading a books of surgical tricks right now.....:D

Will meet you later at the gate of Gotham naswarabad city. Bring in Alpha there......will settle the bargain.:lol:

@Talon sis didnt u like the angle of the pic of my little troll!

@seiko yup boss called me thats why said bye!

hi @Ayush i think forgot to mention you in my previous post! I got admission!! FINALLY!!! :woot:

congrats Talon. now make them strawberries better.

@arp2041 just as some one bragged yesterday about last bomb blast in India was long time ago, we have a disaster in our hand huh?

sorry buddy, not getting it, who said this??

A really bad incident, should have been avoided.

RIP to the dead.

sorry buddy, not getting it, who said this??

A really bad incident, should have been avoided.

RIP to the dead.

I am not sure who said it.. It was on a Quetta bomb blast thread with accusation and counter acccusation going on, some one mentioned it..

396 on that thread?! :blink:

Was it THAT SERIOUS?

It was a major bomb blast happened in India after a long time.. I wish instead of Shinde, Chidambaram should be our HM.. He was much better in tackling this kind of things..

Dekhna Kahin
Waqt_e_Sham Dhal
Na Jaye

Zara Jaldi Aana
Mere Shehar Mein brish ho rhe Hy

@Hyperion @seiko @Talon

How Frustrating it is for an Indian like me.............

Every time India looks ahead to become a peaceful & prosperous nation, these IDIOTS bring us back to the ground reality.

I think India is the only country in the world where u'll find this at the same time - A 21st century modern nuclear power + a medieval area divided b/w warlords fighting as ANIMALS :hitwall: :hitwall:

@Hyperion @seiko @Talon

Every time India looks ahead to become a peaceful & prosperous nation, these IDIOTS bring us back to the ground reality.

I think India is the only country in the world where u'll find this at the same time - A 21st century modern nuclear power + a medieval area divided b/w warlords fighting as ANIMALS :hitwall: :hitwall:

@arp2041 Chill bro Pakistan falls in the same category...balkay aik haath agay by dragging religion for the fun of it :cray:

@Hyperion @seiko @Talon

It is indeed frustrating mate.. things were getting normal for a change.. Then a communal riot and now this bomb blast.. :hitwall:

It is indeed frustrating mate.. things were getting normal for a change.. Then a communal riot and now this bomb blast.. :hitwall:

@seiko @arp2041

I know it is not right time to say this but this is how COMMON Pakistanis who are not active in politics feel...

1 min everything is cool....then a loud boom is heard and Everyone hates India, Israel or USA!

@seiko @arp2041

I know it is not right time to say this but this is how COMMON Pakistanis who are not active in politics feel...

1 min everything is cool....then a loud boom is heard and Everyone hates India, Israel or USA!

I understand what you are trying to say..

Until and unless all countries united and start to share information and inteligence reports with each other and start a joint task force to fight against terrorism, we wont win this war... This is like a cancer.. This has to be stopped at any cost..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom