What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
35522_485793574820632_1137128100_n.jpg

You are good in english otherwise KG class ke bache ko itni angreji ni aati :what:

My laptop goes crazy. At times I can see the cursor moving without doing anything myself. Jeez what has gotten into this machine... I see the icons flashing, the cursor moving on its own, the icons being changed too for some wierdo shierdo stuff-not only that-it used to take the thing to any site it wished-some of them questionable.

My laptop goes crazy. At times I can see the cursor moving without doing anything myself. Jeez what has gotten into this machine... I see the icons flashing, the cursor moving on its own, the icons being changed too for some wierdo shierdo stuff-not only that-it used to take the thing to any site it wished-some of them questionable.

These are signs of virus! Get a new window installed, the genuine one.

Hacking is done via injecting virus to any pc. Should get rid of the virus first. Scan your pc with malware bytes program its very effective in removing virus.

Have done all the said. Comodo, Avira, Malwarebytes all used. Only registry cleaning worked and sped up the PC. Furthermore search indexer shut down and gives errors, comodo I have reason to believe is hacked itself.

RAW is watching you!! :sniper:

Time to call in the ISI and big wigs here I believe?
Maybe so. :D

WArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Hrrrrrrruuu... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom