What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN Explain that bold part.... :pop:

Dear Kaal aap kuch jazbati ho gayi thi na.....Kharait pooch rah tha......us hawale se....

and Don't tell me u don't know about about JANSI KI RAANI.......

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mani2020 following post dear....

oho i meant that the exact link ...coz its buried under many pages now... i cant search for that many pages ...i seriously dont have any glimpse about what page it was so do me a favor either mention the page number or the exact link

Dear Kaal aap kuch jazbati ho gayi thi na.....Kharait pooch rah tha......us hawale se....

and Don't tell me u don't know about about JANSI KI RAANI.......

I know its some Indian drama with 1 million episodes :P Jiss mein say me didnt watch any...

And kal kaha jazbat hui? what are you talking about? :blink:

Reactions: HRK
oho i meant that the exact link ...coz its buried under many pages now... i cant search for that many pages ...i seriously dont have any glimpse about what page it was so do me a favor either mention the page number or the exact link

here you go my dear.....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-1491.html#post3887213

I know its some Indian drama with 1 million episodes :P Jiss mein say me didnt watch any...

And kal kaha jazbat hui? what are you talking about? :blink:

:woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yar i swear edit ki option hi nahi arahi ...i dont know why its the case....ask webby ....wese bhi yar nobody is going to read it ...its burried under so many pages

OK leave it......

How are all the Naswaarians? @Talon @KRAIT @Hyperion (GREYS) @haviZsultan @KingMamba93 @A.Rafay @Marshmallow

im fine ty...
how_are_you_001.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom